I want to tell all you for truly apologize!!!!

XBGMER

Reaction score
Hi, All members and staffs of alldeaf post.

I admit you that Alldeaf did actually banned me (ckfarbes) for remark racist towarod all you memebers. i wanted something tell you, I genuinely apologize for being remark comment racists on post few days ago. I ask you for accept my truly apologize that actions is my responible. I would just like to be able to have all members and staffs of you that are willing to give me another chance and trust me. :grouphug: I promise you that I will not harsh racist post on you in future. Thank you for your time. hope you have enjoy to read many different topic posts around. :D

truly regrets,
CKFARBES A.K.A SIDEK!CK

Apology accepted. Please check your PM (Private Message) and reply to it. Thanks.

APOLOGY ACCEPTED! :thumb: WELCOME TO AD, SIDEKICK!

I ll accept this on one condition u leave the insults out from here on out and respect the aders who use this for thier pleasure and fun, u have been warned once by the moderators and certain poeple aren't too keen about u coming back here but out of respect please leave certain poeple alone like me as well! thank u .....

I didn't even know you were banned. I must have missed something.

Originally posted by javapride
I ll accept this on one condition u leave the insults out from here on out and respect the aders who use this for thier pleasure and fun, u have been warned once by the moderators and certain poeple aren't too keen about u coming back here but out of respect please leave certain poeple alone like me as well! thank u .....

hey CHILL! everyone makes mistakes - that is how we learn.... forgiveness is a virtue

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
hey CHILL! everyone makes mistakes - that is how we learn.... forgiveness is a virtue
I did say I ACCEPTED baby what u don t know is I KNOW him IRL and i know what hes abt and im not going to mention it in here, he already has been forgiven but respect is earned ... So u CHILL yrself!

Originally posted by kevbo
I didn't even know you were banned. I must have missed something.

Me either, I didn't even see any of his racist remarks in his posts, I must have overlooked it. Oh well.. apology accepted even tho I didnt see :)

he was here any longer than you all newies. that's why you havent seen his posts in AD ver 1.... or I would be wrong;) ;)

me too didnt realized u were banned too, but Apologize accepted and welcome to ADv2 :)

Red King have must made ckfarbes being someone.
raisedeyebrow.gif

Didn't know you had that problem. At least it took you to be a man to admit that you made a mistake.

You are forgiven!!!

Most of the time it is hard for men to admit that they are wrong like we always hear (women are always right). and Men hates that too :laugh2:

Anyway I know the hardest part is admitting yourself wrong (or made a mistake).

:eek: who did he had been harsh towards to whom??? eeh.. apologized acceptable :| oh well i was too late for that moment.. :dunno: btw.. :wave: waycome to AD! :thumb:

Back