I want one too!!!

I was hopin' you're single, but you're probably too young for me.

chris_hansen_dateline_nbc.jpg

Hey, PFH and Jiro, ya'll got it backwards! I said I would NOT date someone that young!

Hey, PFH and Jiro, ya'll got it backwards! I said I would NOT date someone that young!

uh-huh... uh-huh... first step is denial. So why don't you have a seat right there and talk to me for a minute?

uh-huh... uh-huh... first step is denial. So why don't you have a seat right there and talk to me for a minute?

Okay, you got me totally confused. I think you're making a joke that I'm just not catching. I know; its a well-known fact that I'm not too bright. I just am not getting what you're saying. Sorry.

Okay, you got me totally confused. I think you're making a joke that I'm just not catching. I know; its a well-known fact that I'm not too bright. I just am not getting what you're saying. Sorry.

He says you make a habit to flirt with young girls on AD.

:laugh2: don't worry about it. it's cool. If you have seen Chris Hansen's show... you'll understand.

Back