I want one too!!!

Hi ! :wave:

Do you sign in ASL fluently ?
Are you profound deaf or hard of hearin' ?

What do you like about AllDeaf ?
Do you feel that this site is a friendly forum ?

Welcome aboard to Alldeaf, by the way! ;)

Hi ! :wave:

Do you sign in ASL fluently ?
Are you profound deaf or hard of hearin' ?

What do you like about AllDeaf ?
Do you feel that this site is a friendly forum ?

Welcome aboard to Alldeaf, by the way! ;)

Thank you!
I sign what I know in ASL fluently
I am hearing but I am an ASL student, I am what my deaf instructor calls a (I think this is the right term) deafo? (Hearie thinks Deafie).

I like how everyone is open and friendly, and easy to navigate and get to where I want to get to.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Do you interesting to pursue an interpreting career?

I will probably pursue an interpreting career, but then again the idea of living in a Deaf world, which my instructor says would be great to continue learning sign language and be able to use it fluently, is an exciting idea as well.

can you surf in water?

Why yes sir I can surf in water. I've been able to surf since I was 8 years old. My uncle in Cali, when I spent the summer at his house, was tired of me just sitting on the beach playing in the sand and decided he would teach me how to surf. After he taught me he made me, hand carved, my own surf board.

I take it that you're going to SAC. What class are you in? I graduated with a Assoc-DSS back in '05. Want to go back for more classes. Hope you enjoy AD.

I take it that you're going to SAC. What class are you in? I graduated with a Assoc-DSS back in '05. Want to go back for more classes. Hope you enjoy AD.

Yes sir I will be attending SAC I will be taking two classes only since I am working two jobs.
I will be taking ASL 2 and Photography 1

If your around campus we should get together and hang out or something

what inspired you to learn about ASL and deaf people?

Thank you!
I sign what I know in ASL fluently
I am hearing but I am an ASL student, I am what my deaf instructor calls a (I think this is the right term) deafo? (Hearie thinks Deafie).

I like how everyone is open and friendly, and easy to navigate and get to where I want to get to.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Aww, you're welcome, LillyRae! I am glad you can sign what you know in ASL fluently. :D

My finance is hearin', too and he's learnin' sign in ASL. I am glad you like this AD. :thumb:

Back