I want a Big Mac

Seems like mcd and bk are good places to meet deaf people. Too bad I never touch fast food

Neither does any other state. Whataburges is strictly Texas, started in Corpus Christi and covers the state. In-and-Out and Carl's came to Texas and are getting their tails whipped.

Let's hope they do better because both Carl's and In-and-out are considering moving their offices to North Texas.

not to be confused with cannable on the other thread because that faster food

Let's hope they do better because both Carl's and In-and-out are considering moving their offices to North Texas.

I heard about Carl Jr' considering moving to Texas, too. Try to say IN-N-OUT instead of saying In-and-out. *winks* Just bugging you.

When IN-N-OUT first opened in Allen last May, many people from Garland, Richardson, Wylie, Frisco, and Dallas drove all the way to IN-N-OUT. I was in long line for two hours. I was surprised most of them I met are from California and Arizona. I always thought I'd meet many Texan natives in North Texas, but not really. North Texas has still been filled up with most expats from CA, Arizona, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, South Korea, and China. On my second and third trips in Allen, Whataburger and IN-N-OUT are next to each other. Poor Whataburger is very quiet, and IN-N-OUT has always been so crowded with long drive at a drive thru. lol

They recently opened another IN-N-OUTs in Plano, and Garland.

I ate a good meal earlier but a McDonald's commercial is making me really really want a Big Mac! Do you love fast food?

I kind of do. It depends. I HATE Big Macs. I ate like one bite of one, and I hated it and I got sick. I hate burgers in general, though I can occasionally eat a small burger from Wendy's. Generally, I only like McD's milkshakes, smoothies, and salads. McD's special Shamrock Shake is my favorite. Anywhere that has caesar salads is on my good list! :P I love french fries and onion rings, but I limit those. I like Wendy's baked potatoes, too. Other than that, I'm not a fan of fast food, and I don't have it a lot.

Wait... does Subway count as fast food? I LOVE Subway! :D

Allright, I gave in. My co-worker asked me to join him for lunch today and we went to BK. It is Whopper Wednesday, their whopper meals are $3.69 today. I was going to get their garden salad with chicken, but it appears that they've removed all their salad offerings.

So....I ordered the Whopper meal with onion rings. I ate about 80% of the burger and 80% of the rings. Now I feel like a pregnant beached whale. I can barely get out of my chair now.

My co-worker got a whopper meal with a side of chicken nuggets and inhaled it. He eats all the time and never gains a pound. Bastard.

I heard about Carl Jr' considering moving to Texas, too. Try to say IN-N-OUT instead of saying In-and-out. *winks* Just bugging you.

When IN-N-OUT first opened in Allen last May, many people from Garland, Richardson, Wylie, Frisco, and Dallas drove all the way to IN-N-OUT. I was in long line for two hours. I was surprised most of them I met are from California and Arizona. I always thought I'd meet many Texan natives in North Texas, but not really. North Texas has still been filled up with most expats from CA, Arizona, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, South Korea, and China. On my second and third trips in Allen, Whataburger and IN-N-OUT are next to each other. Poor Whataburger is very quiet, and IN-N-OUT has always been so crowded with long drive at a drive thru. lol

They recently opened another IN-N-OUTs in Plano, and Garland.

:lol: Good catch

Yes In-N-Out went to the trouble to build a distribution center in Texas so that they could maintain the ability of making their own pattys. Alot of people are saying this is the first step to them relocating to TX

Allright, I gave in. My co-worker asked me to join him for lunch today and we went to BK. It is Whopper Wednesday, their whopper meals are $3.69 today. I was going to get their garden salad with chicken, but it appears that they've removed all their salad offerings.

So....I ordered the Whopper meal with onion rings. I ate about 80% of the burger and 80% of the rings. Now I feel like a pregnant beached whale. I can barely get out of my chair now.

My co-worker got a whopper meal with a side of chicken nuggets and inhaled it. He eats all the time and never gains a pound. Bastard.

:laugh2::lol: but hopefully you'll not :barf: And :roll: :o toward people who can eat all kinds of crap, in great quantities, yet have a ton of energy and never gain a pound. So not fair! :hmm:

I made my own hamburger yesterday. My family buy burger patties at meat store. They're good.. My favorite burger is Quarter Pounder from McD. I like them more than in and out burgers. I never ever order big mac.

Whataburger sounds good. Those little ketchup boxes have very addictive drugs in them I think.

Honestly though.. I'm in gluten free/lactose free/low fat/low cal mode until Saturday.. so I'd be happy with some lovely lime jello with pineapples.

Well, if you ever do in the future, make sure you have lots of napkins. The sauce always gets all over me from squeezing out the sides of the bun.:ugh:

Pick whichever side has the most sauce squeezing out and make sure you bite that side first. :giggle:

No more Big Mac's ever for me!!! I am totally done with McD's!!

I miss Jack In The Box, White Castle and Carl's Jr.. I used to love eating the western bbq cheeseburger that Carl's Jr had with the onion ring and bbq sauce on it. It may have had bacon too as I don't remember because it was back in the mid eighties when I lived there. White Castles were called belly bombers when I lived in St. Louis and while I craved them every so often that was about as much as I could tolerate them! I really used to love eating just the regular cheeseburgers from Jack In The Box when I lived in St. Louis area as well. Late at night they fixed them up fresh and hot and I think I liked their sauce which was similar to thousand island. Yum, Yum!! Making me hungry just thinking about it! I have cut down on my Mickey Dees habit though. I don't enjoy them as much as I used to.

Well, I came out of the supermarket today and decided I wanted a Big Mac! So I went and got one. It's all Mimsy's fault. I don't know why they offer packets of salt, the fries are far too salty as it is.

Anyway... remember when McD's tried to reinvent itself as a hipper, classier place to with their new look and free Wifi and deli-style wraps and stuff? What's the point? If I were a hipster I'd never go there for a coffee and chicken wrap thing because it's still full of screaming children.

Back