i wanna introduce this new member...

steelers said:
Meg, u know Scott Slone? He's a deaf webmaster in Oregon. I have known him since 1997. We used to do business together.

Hmm..that name doesnt ring a bell with me.

Oh Meg! That was so funny! At least u have more guts to say something like that to Aly! Way to go! Meg - 1 Aly - 0 Go Meg Go! Wait a min..U got my mind all twisted! I'm supposed to say Go Steelers Go!!! ;-)

About Scott Slone, no problem. What do u do if u don't mind me asking? If u prefer to tell me privately, I can give u my AIM. What do u think?

steelers said:
About Scott Slone, no problem. What do u do if u don't mind me asking? If u prefer to tell me privately, I can give u my AIM. What do u think?

Everyone here knows that I work as a lap dancer at Boom Boom place.

Just show up there on Friday at 11 PM and you will see me slithering around a greased up pole.

Meg said:
Everyone here knows that I work as a lap dancer at Boom Boom place.

Just show up there on Friday at 11 PM and you will see me slithering around a greased up pole.

cheri and angel.. look at our quadrupie!! this is NOT HER.. dont u guys dare to look at me!! :angel:

steelers said:
hahaha I see a parallism between Zesty and Meg! You guys are truly amazing!

Hey dont compare me to that nutcase. Shes the one with loose bolts in her head, not me. :nono:

welcome *cough* steelers *cough*.. excuse me.. i can't say that word... i'm in for MINNESOTA VIKINGS!

enjoy your stay here :cool:

Meg said:
Hey dont compare me to that nutcase. Shes the one with loose bolts in her head, not me. :nono:

Uh-huh and you the one who brought up being a stripper and going up around a greased pole. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
Uh-huh and you the one who brought up being a stripper and going up around a greased pole. :Ohno:

Well that is my second job. I need to earn dough, ya know? ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD :angel:

Come and share your posts here with us.

Meg said:
Well that is my second job. I need to earn dough, ya know? ;)

You need to earn dough? then go out with a sugar daddy, He will take care of you. :whistle:

Boy, it sure is great to see someone out there with a GREAT SENSE of HUMOR!!!!

Cheri, u do have a point!

XdramaXkiddo07 - Thank you!

Liebling - Danke und ich schaue vorwärts zu diesem aufregenden Forum!

Meg - I agree about Zesty! LOL!

Cheri said:

thanks for sticking up for me, quadrupie!! meggie>>>> :nana:

Back