i wanna introduce this new member...

FeistyChick

Reaction score
my my!! he is VERY SHY!! hey!! it is time to come out of your shell!! i want to introduce you to a new member named steelers who joined us a few nights ago .. he couldnt figure out my sn in here.. now he will know!! :P :giggle:

now he is messing with my mind.. he needs to :wackit: !! BIG TIME!! :P :naughty: :rofl:

Last edited:
Hi Steelers,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

Btw, please don't be shy, we won't bite ya! ... :thumb:

Welcome aboard steelers! :wave:

Are you a steelers fan? :whistle: (damn those steelers) :giggle:

Have fun posting along with us! Zesty is as bad as me. :scatter:

"I shall return" comment is back!!!

Thank you very much, Angel and Cheri. This character - zesty - whoever she is, thinks I will learn a great deal from this forum. I sure hope to find something new from it. Am I a big fan of Pittsburgh Steelers? - U BETCHA!!

Welcome to AD forums and I am sure that you will enjoy reading our either serious, political, thought provoking or silly comments.

:)

To get into something political is a thing of the past, but to get into something (u fill in the blank) is a thing of the future!!! Thank you Meg! - Remember, laughters is the best medicine! Smile

steelers said:
To get into something political is a thing of the past, but to get into something (u fill in the blank) is a thing of the future!!! Thank you Meg! - Remember, laughters is the best medicine! Smile

I will hold back my thoughts on Steelers......;) Don't want to start arguing about football teams here :)

Go Patriots!!!!!!

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

If you need help with anything, let me know. :type:

and guess what Meg? It's a thing of the future now!!! Patriots is a thing of the past!!! Boy, will this ever ends??? :fruit: P.S., u see what it's doing? It's going in circle and that will happen to us if we keep at each other about the football team... Smile!!!!

Meg, u know Scott Slone? He's a deaf webmaster in Oregon. I have known him since 1997. We used to do business together.

steelers said:
Thank you very much, Angel and Cheri. This character - zesty - whoever she is, thinks I will learn a great deal from this forum. I sure hope to find something new from it. Am I a big fan of Pittsburgh Steelers? - U BETCHA!!

:fruit: :fruit: So I do too!! and my man too.. we are big fan of Steelers.. GO STEELERS!!!
woo!! :applause:
by the way.. wb and have fun

Meg said:
I will hold back my thoughts on Steelers......;) Don't want to start arguing about football teams here :)

Go Patriots!!!!!!

HAHA!!! nothing to hold back.. :wiggle:

Steelers,

welcome aboard! Be nice to them or they will BITE your head off! :)

oakbluffs said:
Steelers,

welcome aboard! Be nice to them or they will BITE your head off! :)

Too late..I already bit Steeler's head off for simply being a Steeler fan ;)

Back