I thought on the forum ...

tigersharkdude

Reaction score
Ive been here for going on two years in November, and I can honestly say Ive never been on a forum where so much sh** was stirred on a daily basis. Like a ton of the threads seem to be out to solely start drama. Between blatant racism in the Martin/Zimmerman thread(s) to the HATE in the deaf/Deaf thread(s), I just have to ask..What's the big deal with wanting to "stir the pot" around here?

/RANT

Admins and Mods if you feel this should be deleted or locked...feel free to do so.

I have been here since 2003, over 9 years. There is nothing else we can do about this.

It had been a big issue since I joined AD in 2005 and the drama is very common issue in AD.

LOL

I ve been here since 2003. All I know is having of being in debating in order to gain an emotional stimulation for better or power person. :lol:

Don't let this heated debates bug you.

What else would you expect where liberals and conservatives gather together?

Holding directly contradictory positions re "cultural"/oppression"" deaf/Deaf/DEAF shouldn't be surprised some
persons demur at the ongoing comments which appear to go against what they hold.

Political discussions get nasty because because people think they are right no matter what the other side says.

When one political movement tries to force their ideals on another, that causes serious backlash.

It will never end. That was why our Founding Fathers framed our government the way they did.

And ... all it took was for one president to ruin it.

Political discussions get nasty because because people think they are right no matter what the other side says.

When one political movement tries to force their ideals on another, that causes serious backlash.

It will never end. That was why our Founding Fathers framed our government the way they did.

And ... all it took was for one president to ruin it.

yep.... it's called the Patriot Act. and we both know who gladly, proudly, giggly signed it.

funny-pictures-box-cats-are-bored.jpg

yep.... it's called the Patriot Act. and we both know who gladly, proudly, giggly signed it.

Oh? You of course mean the current president that extended it, cherry picks which laws to allow the DOJ to enforce, and who is now forcing Americans to purchase a product and bypassed the commerce clause and called a penalty a tax?

But of course, I am sure you are going to blame that all on everyone and anyone else other than Obama.

Oh? You of course mean the current president that extended it, cherry picks which laws to allow the DOJ to enforce,

But of course, I am sure you are going to blame that all on everyone and anyone else other than Obama.
yea better blame the Republicans for starting it in the first place! :lol:

1. Republicans created Patriot Act first.
2. Republicans created "Universal Healthcare" first.
3. Republicans created a lie first by saying Obama created it first :lol:

and who is now forcing Americans to purchase a product and bypassed the commerce clause and called a penalty a tax?
You have continued and repeatedly ignored my previous questions so I'll ask again -

1. has the government instituted or created or enacted a tax penalty clause for not having insurance?
2. has the government levied any tax for not having healthy insurance?
3. are Americans being forced now to get health insurance?
4. are you now being forced to get a health insurance?

Oh? You of course mean the current president that extended it, cherry picks which laws to allow the DOJ to enforce, and who is now forcing Americans to purchase a product and bypassed the commerce clause and called a penalty a tax?

I want you to read a unbiased lesson and if you don't understand so ask unbiased expert to assist with you.
"Obamacare" explained very well. via reddit.com

That all you need to understand, that it.

We are gonna blame you for all of this.

Funny thing; when people don't have insurance, you are still paying for it. Do you prefer it to remain that way, or would you like to see this situation resolved?

As for DOJ, at least they didn't put Obama in office, unlike the previous POTUS...

Ive been here for going on two years in November, and I can honestly say Ive never been on a forum where so much sh** was stirred on a daily basis. Like a ton of the threads seem to be out to solely start drama. Between blatant racism in the Martin/Zimmerman thread(s) to the HATE in the deaf/Deaf thread(s), I just have to ask..What's the big deal with wanting to "stir the pot" around here?

Source the issue. Certain members cause the controversial issues, not specifically the forum itself.

You are probably seeing repetitiveness in the behavior by some members who are active in doing what they do. There are big forums that out there move at probably 500-1000 posts an hour and fare far worse. Ever took a gander at somethingawful, offtopic.com, or politicalforum?
Common problems that apply on all forums:
  • Why do some people think they have the answers for everything?
  • Why do some people want to put in a response for anything, regardless of what it is?
  • How come some people do not admit when they are wrong?
  • Why do people who can't handle the heat of the discussion get involved in the first place?
  • Have you seen some continue to post new threads or material that may cause controversy?
  • Enter other complex personality questions here.

This excerpt from Alfred wraps up my personal thoughts on the issue.
Alfred: With respect Master Wayne, perhaps this is a man that you don't fully understand, either.
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him.
One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
Bruce: So why steal them?
Alfred: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Sweetie, it's the same on every forum. You should check out the eBay clothing and accessories board, they get NASTY.

Back