I think It's funny --- SCAM

TenderSpiritual

Reaction score
I changed "ME" that mean it s me becasue i dont want everybody know my yahoo id or my name. thank for understand.

ME: may i ask who is this ?
deaf agent: YEA
ME: who is this ?
deaf agent: I AM shana smith
deaf agent:
Congratulations! on your winning, I am directed to advise you on how to receive the claims of the Prize of $150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only).
ME: hahaha it is sc am i did before sorry
deaf agent: nope
deaf agent: it may be one of our workers that use it to scam deaf
deaf agent: this is the right links to claim your money now
ME: how you find me ?
deaf agent: YOUR EMAIL WHAT ON OUR FILES WHICH WILL HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO HAVE YOUR MONEY $150.000.00
ME: where my email in your files ?
deaf agent: OUT OF SIX DEAFS THAT WON U ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT REMAIN TO HAVE IS MONEY $150.000.00
ME: can u give me their names of six deafs ?
deaf agent: WILL CONDUCT AN ONLINE LOTTO AND YOUR EMAIL WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS THAT WON
deaf agent: YEA
deaf agent: MR JAMES RIDER
deaf agent: MRS CLINA WILLAIMS
deaf agent: MRS TINA JOE
deaf agent: MRS SARAH BUTLER
ME: what site i send to my email ?
deaf agent: I HAVE UR LETTER HERE BUT I THINK WILL HAVE EMAIL YOU BEFOR
ME: where are you from ?
deaf agent: I AM FROM U S A
deaf agent: SO ARE YOU READY TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE NOW
ME: no thank u
deaf agent: okay will get to to motherless people
ME: here u go
deaf agent: will just need you to tell us this and it will be record on our file becos it wont be like will spend your money thanks for that
deaf agent: and may god bless you too
ME: there u go
deaf agent: it not used to beg the winners ok
deaf agent: bye
ME: bye

(I dont need to be :bowdown: to him) for once i beleive that it's scam....

SORENSON VIDEOPHONE DIRECTORY (scam)

I got an email today and thought I'd better let yall know its a scam and not to reply to them, ok. Thank you for your time.

here is the scam...

Subject: SORENSON VIDEOPHONE DIRECTORY.................Microsoft Award Team of $500,000.00 cash]
Date: 12/2/2007 7:28:21 A.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
To: ********@aol.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Microsoft Award Team
1102 West Rapid Street,
Rapid City, SD 57701 .
Ref: MSN-L/200-26937
Winning number:YM09788
Batch: 12/25/0340
WINNING NOTIFICATION

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of SORENSON VIDEOPHONE DIRECTORY LOTTO. We are happy to inform you that your email
address have emerged a winner of $500,000.00 (DOLLARS).NOTE:To
fill for your claim, please contact the claims
department With the following information.

1. Full name............
2. Country..............
3. Contact Address........
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status.........
6. Occupation.............
7. Company..............
8. Age....................

Contact the this email bellow to claim the winning of $500,000.00 cash.
MR. John Musgrave
(VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT MANAGER)
Email: johnmusgrave@yahoo.com

Find is your promotion datas, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to
quote these numbers in your correspondence with your
claims agent Congratulations from all members and staff.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Lori bankson
(Operation Manager)

I like responding to these scams. I usually either say I am affliated with the FBI or send them death threats.

Yes another new one is there is a person claiming to offer a "frelance clerk" job for Six Degrees - Home. This is a scam. Sixdegrees is a real chairity but the job is not real. I contacted the parent company Network for Good and they have no idea who this person is. The "agent" who was offering the job told my husband she found his name in a deaf registry. Be careful out there in the cyberworld!!!

haha i did played a game with the scammer yesterday.. he got pissed off and signed off! LOL.. too bad... hehe!

I have been told that I won 150,000 long time ago on Yahoo! Which is just absolute SCAM to me, because I have read these articles around ALL Deaf, all the time and always know it is a scam, no matter what.

that not jokes!

when my former boyfriend asked me for money! and i told my ex-boyfriend for my answer says NO! and they begged for money and says "please send $10 million or less" whatever but i dont think so! but i dont trust scams people!

that not jokes!

when my former boyfriend asked me for money! and i told my ex-boyfriend for my answer says NO! and they begged for money and says "please send $10 million or less" whatever but i dont think so! but i dont trust scams people!

In regards of the thread creator, Sara. The person who got scammed made fun of the Deaf Agent, which made the victim laugh, that the victim is not stupid to fall on a pointless scam, like this one. Understand?

In regards of the thread creator, Sara. The person who got scammed made fun of the Deaf Agent, which made the victim laugh, that the victim is not stupid to fall on a pointless scam, like this one. Understand?

yeah i always understand

I like responding to these scams. I usually either say I am affliated with the FBI or send them death threats.

Ha, ha. I will have to remember your tactic when dealing with these scammers.

*grin* maybe if enough people do that, there will be a lot less scammers out there. you could also say that you're a member of organized crime, or live in dangerous areas like cabrini-green or other gangland areas. you could say "i'm a member of a very dangerous gang and i will send my posse out to kill you.

LMAO, tell me how did you played with his game.? he dersved it..... :applause: good job

hehe yeah he immed me and said hi.. i said hi .. he said am david. i said who's david? he said james. i said james who? he said david james ok? i said david james who? he said i just told you? i said who is david james? i dont know who david james is? he said fine good bye sk sk LMAO!

HAHAHA, I LOVE to mess with scammers as well. Have you ever seen the website that tells you how to get scammers back. It's hilarious.

hey

deafnewspaper.com talked about Deaf lottery.

Back