I think It's funny --- SCAM

Shel, do you have direct link to that? Would like to see it as well. :)

Thanks Shel, however it merely went to the homepage. Didn't see any other indications of "Deaf Lottery". Do you have the direct url?
Thank you in advance! :)

Thanks Shel, however it merely went to the homepage. Didn't see any other indications of "Deaf Lottery". Do you have the direct url?
Thank you in advance! :)

The anchorman was talking about it. Click on that image...I just realized it has been changed so it must be old news. Maybe they have an archives page..I will look for it now.

I just watched Ken present the news...yes, click on the image with the man in the professional shirt and tie.

HAHAHA, I LOVE to mess with scammers as well. Have you ever seen the website that tells you how to get scammers back. It's hilarious.

haha yeah i have seen the website.. thescambaiter.com they are soo fuckin hilarious!!! made me laugh so hard.. lol... i love their site :)

I did reply to Scammer and give the fake information include different e-mail address (fake one). I enjoy prank to them.

haha yeah i have seen the website.. thescambaiter.com they are soo fuckin hilarious!!! made me laugh so hard.. lol... i love their site :)

ScamBaiting at it's finest - Scam Baiting for Fun and Justice theScamBaiter.com

Some of there pics are really gross. This one is funny:

67945aabcf34f75c.jpg

The scammers who don't know English well are fooled into posting photos of themselves to prove who they are.

Back