I return to Rochester...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SyrOrange

tomorrow!

I'll be visiting my friends who live both off-campus and on campus.

This is just to let you guys know in advance so you all don't assume that i'm banned.

I won't come to NJ because Rochester is my favorite city to always come back to.

kuifje75 why cant he come to NJ? He can go anywhere he wants. If you dont like it.. I would have to say TOO bad and deal with it!

Originally posted by t e d d y
lol rochy is the "deaf capital city of the usa!"

Damn right. It has been that way for many years.

Originally posted by eternity
kuifje75 why cant he come to NJ? He can go anywhere he wants. If you dont like it.. I would have to say TOO bad and deal with it!

Damn right. I have a right to be anywhere and I choose to be in Rochester and I am going to be in Rochester.

*chuckles* I don't care where you are as long i get to see my friends.

I am sick and tired of seeing you guys bashing PSO. Now please stop it for once.

Ahh thanks god, I left Rochester forever, never coming back there! Rochester is a place for all deaf to go to NTID/RIT. Then the smart student left Rochester to success out there in the world. The dumbest student stay behind, just wanting to stay in deaf community. As they see all new faces then it started to disappearing over the years.. It's loophole! Making new friends all over again. Old faces would be there just to visit and socialize just like PSO. Laughing. Rochester sucks

Vphreak actually i plan to move back there one day for deaf community and friends. I'm not worried... i'll always make new friends since NTID/RIT recieves a lot of new SVP students each year.

Originally posted by kevbo
I am sick and tired of seeing you guys bashing PSO. Now please stop it for once.

WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT SHIT.

Originally posted by cloud
WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT SHIT.
I was doing my job. If you do not like that then tell that to Alex.

NEWSFLASH -- change of plans: i'm leaving in a hour so enjoy the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back