I return to Rochester...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SyrOrange
That's the difference.

Atlanta is a city. Rochester is a special place where it all started for me. Everytime I visit there... it gives me that renewed sense of feeling, you know ? It is where I became a legend and got my college degree plus it is the Mecca of the deaf world.
no one gives a shit about your life.

you are no legend... i am.

PSO-

we aren't ur PARENTS so GO and have fun in rochy sheesh.. :roll:

psst kevbo if he does that again just REMOVE this thread again k thanks? :D

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
no one gives a shit about your life.

you are no legend... i am.

you still do give a fuck what i say or do therefore i am an legend no matter how much you like or hate me.

You're no legend, you chickened out at NTID and left there right after I left.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
PSO-

we aren't ur PARENTS so GO and have fun in rochy sheesh.. :roll:

psst kevbo if he does that again just REMOVE this thread again k thanks? :D

Well, you guys would have started a thread that says, "is PSO banned ?" so i prevented that before you would have done so.

Originally posted by SyrOrange
Well, you guys would have started a thread that says, "is PSO banned ?" so i prevented that before you would have done so.

trust me... they WILL :laugh2: cuz they still give PSO problems.. ;) but don't worry I ain't worried about him but one day he will be banned and everyone eventually will be happy and everyone I ain't BASHING Pso but u guys are unfortunately that doesn't surprise me :lol: but I'm gettin tired of PSO thinkin he's ALL that which is sad.. :crazy:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
trust me... they WILL :laugh2: cuz they still give PSO problems.. ;) but don't worry I ain't worried about him but one day he will be banned and everyone eventually will be happy and everyone I ain't BASHING Pso but u guys are unfortunately that doesn't surprise me :lol: but I'm gettin tired of PSO thinkin he's ALL that which is sad.. :crazy:

Oh i don't think i'm all that... I'm trying to help this forum get the right idea instead of causing people to assume that i'm banned.

I just got in and checked this out.... This 3 pages thread is worthless!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Thank you.

Originally posted by e
I just got in and checked this out.... This 3 pages thread is worthless!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Thank you.

I agree with her please LOCK AND DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!:locked: :locked: :locked:

Locked, and to the recycle bin laden it goes!

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back