i never want to marry woman who has no prestigious university degree

this girl has a PHD from harvard
ugly%20girl%200.bmp

and here is another.

ugly_girl.jpg

What? Now you are going to want them to be pretty too?

Those pictures are fking hilarious !! :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Kalista said:
You need to develop your sense of humor or else you will never survive a long-term relationship with a woman.

^^^ High Five ^^^ :D

I agree. My girlfriend and I tease each other time to time. :D

Its fun to have a comedian in a relationship. :)

I agree with you on this. You are not going to do well in college only trying to pick up women. Could had saved your parents and yourself a lot money and go to a bar instead to pick up women.

I am an English rose and I would not want a bloke who's after me for my eductation and money! I look for blokes who has nice personality, warmth, and is fun to be with.

I am an English rose and I would not want a bloke who's after me for my eductation and money! I look for blokes who has nice personality, warmth, and is fun to be with.

So guys should go to college to only mess around with women all day? Yeah , but we were talking about guys in college , people do go to college to become a doctor ,teacher etc, not to fool around all day. It hard to made buy food with only a 'nice personality' money does help a lot!

Fat bald stinky guy here looking for perfect woman with prestigious university degree and you must be HOT!!! Only hot chicks need apply.

I am very hot!! The heat here is unbearable so it makes me hot. I have the highest degree from a very, very prestigious university, called life in the big city and I won Mom of the Year 6 times. Does that mean I qualify. Oh by the way, I'm married, but that shouldn't count against me, right?

I am very hot!! The heat here is unbearable so it makes me hot. I have the highest degree from a very, very prestigious university, called life in the big city and I won Mom of the Year 6 times. Does that mean I qualify. Oh by the way, I'm married, but that shouldn't count against me, right?

:hmm:

What...? How amusing.

So guys should go to college to only mess around with women all day? Yeah , but we were talking about guys in college , people do go to college to become a doctor ,teacher etc, not to fool around all day. It hard to made buy food with only a 'nice personality' money does help a lot!

I am sorry to say that I don't understand what where you saying.

What I am saying (like everybody had said) that I don't want a bloke who is after my money not for love/comfort/happiness/or who I am as person, as for me I would look for blokes who has same views rather than what degree have I got, he's human being like me. Love and Happiness is more important than what we have got in the bank/or learnt at school.

Back