i never want to marry woman who has no prestigious university degree

Reba, he quit last night...said so in a thread that's now locked.

Matajan

Good news, I found a very nice white lady for you. She just graduated with her docorate degree from Harvard Unveristy. She is looking forward to hearing from you.

Her name is Lucy Focker, age 25 yrs old. She will attend Yale next spring semester to finish with her social worker license. Here is a picture of her.

She is so amazing in the bed, she will turn you on immediately. :cool2:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

monkey.jpg

Matajan

Good news, I found a very nice white lady for you. She just graduated with her docorate degree from Harvard Unveristy. She is looking forward to hearing from you.

Her name is Lucy, age 25 yrs old. She will attend Yale next spring semester to finish with her social worker license. Here is a picture of her.

She is so amazing in the bed, she will turn you on immediately. :cool2:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

monkey.jpg

please stop kidding on me or leave me alone.

I am not interested in b.s. anymore, need find true but you make me waste time.

please stop send pic is not true until real.

so you're back. yea I thought so.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never want to marry woman who has no prestigious university degree.

I met wrong woman who had troubled cause me emotion and confused problem.

I want to find right woman who had university degree and intelligent and own money.
You seem shallow to me. There are many wonderful women out there that could be perfect for you and yet you will have nothing to do with them because they dont' have a prestigious university degree? That is shallow.

this girl has a PHD from harvard
ugly%20girl%200.bmp

and here is another.

ugly_girl.jpg

What? Now you are going to want them to be pretty too?

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

You don't have to be so shallow, Matajan.

Fat bald stinky guy here looking for perfect woman with prestigious university degree and you must be HOT!!! Only hot chicks need apply.

Hey kid..

you have to make this choice:

One woman that dont have degree BUT have a job that are full-time, own the business, and successful life also, ready to settle down at age 30.

OR

One woman that have B.A. degree BUT dont have job, just parties all the time and enjoying her life before settle down at age 35.

WHICH ONE?

You need to develop your sense of humor or else you will never survive a long-term relationship with a woman.

Why do keeping us how to find rich smart white woman? You should be asking your parents this as they're the ones that want to date one. You go bug your parents about this. How many more times are you going to ask us the same thing? It is getting to be very boring.

Why do keeping us how to find rich smart white woman? You should be asking your parents this as they're the ones that want to date one. You go bug your parents about this. How many more times are you going to ask us the same thing? It is getting to be very boring.

What else is there to do if you're a college guy?

Back