I need your attention for a few secs

Im at the hospital and the surgery is starting right now. I will let you know how it goes.

My thoughts and prayers are with him. Hope everything goes well!

ATT PLS: please read this message and never you think of given your account number out or whatever,i need nothing like that but just for you to read this message and let me know if you can help and i will feed you back with more information about it.just email me back via my alternative email below.

I am Linda Becky Howels.The Daughter of late Patrick Howels who was the member of French parliament in Monaco. He was appointed to take control of the French parliament management and resources in Monaco during the time of Charles Jean-Pierre. On 15 of December 2004 my Father fell sicked and he was flown to France for treatment and later died of ulcer and he has been buried.

During his time because of his position he made huge sum money from the sale of diamond which is the national resources of democratic republic Congo Belgium Colonized before he demised he deposited the sum of $3.5millions with a security company here in London United Kingdom. The money was willed in my favor as a next of kin for the deposit.

When the situation becomes on controllable because of pressure on me I decided to look for a good and trustworthy person outside Monaco and United Kingdom who could assist me release this money from the care of the security company and for onward shipping to your country in overseas for a good and lucrative investment that is why I decided to contact you.

Kindly reply me immediately upon receipt of this message on this Email address linbechowels01@yahoo.com so that I can feed you with more information and modality of this operation.

Sincerely
Linda Becky Howels.

The surgery is sucessful and he is doing ok. Thanks very much for prayers.

Excellent... excellent. I'm glad all went well. Wish him speedy recovery. :)

Back