I need your attention for a few secs

BabyAngel

Reaction score
I want to make this thread to tell you something so please read this.

Some of you already know that I will moving to my new place this Friday, so I wouldn't able to check out the AD much this week. I will be very busy this week because my "second" dad had a surgery yesterday for blockage heart, and he had to get another surgery today to stint in his chest because his main artery heart blood stopped up so they have to do surgery and then he will have to get a big surgery for his both knees tomorrow, he had some problems with the blood veins so they have to put a new one in both legs so please pray for him.

I have been spending all day/night with my mom at the hospital this week and I am very tired, but I had to do something like packing a little bit more before moving this Friday. It will take a couple of days for me to come back here in AD so I want you to know about that in case you wonder where I been.

Also, some of you already have my old address if you need my new address to update, please email/PM me Thank you very much for taking your time to read this. Have a wonderful week/weekend. :ily:

hope all goes well with your second father! come back soon when you get settled in! :hug:

Pray everything goes smooth for you and your step-dad... :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your step father's disease.. hope he gets well.. and best wishes :)

Thoughts and prayers will be with you, your mom, dad, family and friends during this difficult and stressful time...I do hope you'll get the strength and support you really need, hold on to your faith and believe....

Also, I do hope your move will go smoothly and without incident and AD will look forward to your return once you're able to freely be in here.

May God bless you and watch over your dad throughout his operations.

~RR

Hope everything will goes to be well for your father 's surgery. and i does to understand ... just have to put your family to be the come first ... :)

I understandable your situation goes tight your sheduled and will may have no time to check AD.. That okay as long your prior for your family comes first.. when r u settled everything goes smooth back normal...
I'll pray for your family and goes back normal again soon...

Anytime, drop by and say hi to us.. as long make sure r u okay!
Just I wanted to hear... *hugs*~:hug:
Take care...

I will pray for your 2nd father! All of us in here will miss you and hope everything will be alright for you and your family! :hug:

Hope your second father's surgery go well. Good luck!

Update:

I just got an email from BabyAngel and she wants me to let you all know that doctor found out that her second dad had three clogged artery in his heart so he will have a open heart surgery tomorrow morning. Right now he is in ICU ...

Aw BabyAngel, I'll be sure to say a prayer for your step dad and hope that everything goes well thru surgery tomorrow :hug:

Hope everything goes well with your second Dad's surgery.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Hang in there, BabyAngel :hug:

I'll pray for BabyAngel's Step Dad will come improve his recovery after his heart surgery..

Hang in there!

Oh my dear... :hug:

Your step father is continue in my thought and prayer...

Awww I'm sorry about your second father, Hope everything goes smooth as possible! Hang in there Angela! :hug:

You're in my thoughts and prayer as well. :thumb:

Good luck, hope he has plenty of Florence Nightingdale Nurses to take care of him.

Back