I need tell you something.

I moved to Utah from Colorado because I want to get divorce. I left my husband for good reasons.

I was suffering with him for many years. my love was gone. I cannot stay with him that my love is gone. I don't feel any emotion that I left him. I still feel so sad that I miss my son. I cannot take my son with me or my jerk husband will hurt me. I let him have him and he need learn to be father. Long story. I dont want tell blah blah

I am doing okay.
So sorry to hear that. You do have the right to see your son and you may even be awarded custody. You should seek legal advise.

Aw girl.... sorry to hear about your situation. Do hope all is well with you down the road. :)

And, yes if your son's father frequently went out to see his friends after work, then it's time for him to take the responsibility to take care of your son since he is father. I agree with you that it's time for him to take that role. Maybe, he will realize that it will cut down his visitations with his friends. :giggle: It's good for him!

Aww, Lily im so sorry to hear that but i truly understand your
feelings and if you are not happy with your hubby and all, then
you need to go cuz you deserve to be happy!

Dont listen to your mom or anybody, just listen to your own
heart as you know your own life anyways. They dont.

God bless you and I know you did the right thing by leaving
your son especially if your son knows that you love him very
much and you both plan on visiting each other often.

You deserve to be happy and someday you will find someone
who will make you very happy as you are very attractive lady.
Keep your chin up!

excuse me, You didnt know that what I am doing. I had take care of school and my son before I leave. Please ask me before judge me wrong.

I am not judging you.

Is your son happy with his father? Are you happy to leave him behind?

As a mother myself I take care of my children and would fight tooth and nail for my kids.

I left my abusive ex and took my kids with me in 2002. It isn't easy. I had to get a restraining order. Temp custody of the kids and child support was ordered immediately at the injunction hearing.

Are you scared of your ex?

I am not judging you.

Is your son happy with his father? Are you happy to leave him behind?

As a mother myself I take care of my children and would fight tooth and nail for my kids.

I left my abusive ex and took my kids with me in 2002. It isn't easy. I had to get a restraining order. Temp custody of the kids and child support was ordered immediately at the injunction hearing.

Are you scared of your ex?

My son is doing well with my husband. I want my son have father role. Don't you understand? My husband never harm my son. I do miss my son but he need father role. It is more important. He already have mother role.

I was scared of my husband but now I am not because I met him again and took care of everything.

I truely do not want to offend.

I've been thinking about your situation since I read it yesterday. If your son needs a father role, what kind of a role do you think your husband can provide? I fear that your soon to be ex-husband will only demonstrate negative behavior. What if you meet someone new and he can provide a way better father role to your son than your soon to be ex? I have come to believe once an abuser, always an abuser. Maybe your soon to be ex has never hurt your son because your son modify's his own behavior so that his dad doesn't physically hurt him. Please do not settle. You need to teach your son to stand up for himself no matter what. What your son lacks, he will find.

Your son is only 10. He is so young. Of course he is going to agree w/ you. But he need's a leader and not a bully. Your soon to be ex sound's like a bully to me. I feel your son is getting the easy end of the deal instead of the right end of the deal.......Do you really want your soon to be ex influencing your son? Do you want your son to turn out like his dad? Just because someone does not physically harm someone doesn't make them a good person. If your soon to be ex were a former child molestor would you leave your child w/ him because he never molested your child? Leopards never change their spots.

Damn happy about it!!!

Guess what, My mom and i have huge problem that she want me get back to my jerk man. I told her that I cannot because I don't love him at all. She is expecting me stay wtih him for my son's sake. No way That is so crazy because He did hurt me several times. I am finished with him. My son did same thing to me and realize that I have to stop this.

1st, Don't listen to your mom. Listen to your heart and soul.
2nd, are you living with your mom? If so, then you better find your own place!!!
3rd, Are you happy with what you are doing? I am not saying how sorry you have gone through. I, myself, been divorced and I am damn happy about it!!!

Lastly, Move on with your life. There many thing you can do about your life before your son realize how good person you are...

Kindly Regards,

2nd, are you living with your mom? If so, then you better find your own place!!!
3rd, Are you happy with what you are doing? I am not saying how sorry you have gone through. I, myself, been divorced and I am damn happy about it!!!

Lastly, Move on with your life. There many thing you can do about your life before your son realize how good person you are...

Kindly Regards,

yeaaah, I agree with you. the same happen with my best friend from germany, so she want divorce with her husband. she has many times suffering with him. he don't like working on the garden. he don't know how around education with a little twins boy. he don't like walking out with a dog. he always did blame about the money. he always think about the important games with deaf-Beach Volleyball. she did talking with him often, how is important with a family.....,but he do NOT listen. she is serious to move on for herself and apply for divorce. I am happy for her, that she is be strong.

Kindly Regards,

I wil not listen my mom

I refuse live with my mom. I live with a friend.

I am happy what I am doing. I dont like stay with my husband.

Your son probably thinks that you "walked out" on them. And the father probably will feed him bad feedbacks about his mother. Be careful and be strong. My mother was single for like 3 years. And she'd tell me things about my father that I wouldn't want to know or like to hear about.

fuck you, I had talked with my son. He know that I have good reason. He said he still love me so much.

hey chill out over there, the dude was just saying from personal expirience what he went through in a somewhat simular situation. If you cant deal with outside point of views then don't air your dirty laundry on a public forum, jesus chirst. *shakes head*

Back