I need tell you something.

Lily, I am so sorry to hear. I know how much you love your son and you miss him. I hope you will work out to get your son back. That's your choice.

Guess what, My mom and i have huge problem that she want me get back to my jerk man. I told her that I cannot because I don't love him at all. She is expecting me stay wtih him for my son's sake. No way That is so crazy because He did hurt me several times. I am finished with him. My son did same thing to me and realize that I have to stop this.

lilylover72 , I hope you could sort out your problem in a way you feel comfortable.

Lilylover.. I do hope ya will be able to have a fresh start on your new life in your new place and maybe it would be a good idea to have your son with ya instead of your soon to be ex hubby.. he probably wont be a good choice and what if he hit your son out of frustration over ya? It would be possible for that to happen so go get your son brought in your custody full time...

Oh I am so Sorry :hug: If you want talking to me on vp ok

Pm you privately :(

:hug: lilylover, I am glad that you are serious to decided, so you leave both of them. your husband have to learn alone with his son. I don't want see someone get suffering and lonely. it is enough. I agree with you, what your mom said that you should stay with your husband, but your love is gone. "POSSIBLE TO LIVE WITH UR HUSBAND FOREVER, IF YOUR LOVE IS GONE???? NO WAY!!!!!
I am proud of you. oh well, i know divorce always hurt, but in someday will be fine.

lilylover, I am sorry about the situation you are in. You are doing the right thing by leaving him if all fails. There is no point staying in a loveless marriage. I wish you all the best for the better future ahead for you and peace. Please be strong and don't let your hubby bother you with anything. Hang in there, girl. :hug:

Lilylover my first question is "how old is your son?"

Then I will be able to respond in an approriate manner.

Hey, I'm very sorry to hear about the situation you are in, hopefully you will get custody of your son. I give you best luck in your life bringing peace.

I am sorry for your difficult times. I hope everything is better in the future.

I am really sorry to read about your situation. Hang in there..:hug:

I am really sorry to hear this but I want to let you know you are not alone in this. I went through the very same thing you have gone through. I have been married for 13 years and I decided I need to end this because looking ahead of me in thirty more years, do you think I will be happy and so much in love with the same man, the answers were all NO. I felt it is wrong. You need to follow your heart and do what your heart tells you. Now we are divorced, and we both are a very good friends now for the sake of our son. Our son is now 12 years old and we are very, very close. My son lives with his dad for some reasons since 2003. I had my daughter. We both decided on a joint custody instead of any battle. Yes it is really, really hard, but you keep hanging in there and keep your Faith that things will always get better. Believe me, at first it had became a nightmare, even though we never had any battle. We do not believe in any kind of battle or any child support. We are in term of being a good parents to our son. It is more important, is to set a good example for your son, and all our children...It is best to work out between you and him, like me and my ex husband. Look at us now almost 5 years later, we are almost like best friends instead of husband and wife...our son has a wonderful relationship with two sides. I do pray for you that things will go well. Yes husband do get angry at first, but he will overcome and understand later on. Remember this follow your heart and do what your heart tells you. I am very happy with my own live with a new husband, even though my son is 45 minutes away, he comes here every week, holidays. Yes it is hard and I am always hanging in there, because one day he will come to me to live with me.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Be strong and hang in there.

I have to let my jerk husband have my son because my son need father role. My husband didnt know how be father because he always went out too much. He visited friends almost daily after work. That why I want my husband take big resonbility of my son and learn to be father. My son and I had together 10 years and He need a father role. Understand clear? Pls dont tell me to try get him away from my husband.

P.S I had to take care of my husband's two children that he left us often. I had to figure how take care of teenagers. It was so tough and challage for me. I had to put my resonbility to my husband from my shoulder. It is time for him to take care of my son. His two children are adult now.

Ok I am not going to tell you to get your son.

But I feel it is a way for you to escape. Which you are not in the right frame of mind. Seek help. No mother in their right frame of mind would leave their child behind

Especially to use a child to "teach" the dad responsibilities.
And leave their own responsibilities

Lily I am sorry you are going through a hard time but consider you child.

Your son probably thinks that you "walked out" on them. And the father probably will feed him bad feedbacks about his mother. Be careful and be strong. My mother was single for like 3 years. And she'd tell me things about my father that I wouldn't want to know or like to hear about.

Your son probably thinks that you "walked out" on them. And the father probably will feed him bad feedbacks about his mother. Be careful and be strong. My mother was single for like 3 years. And she'd tell me things about my father that I wouldn't want to know or like to hear about.

fuck you, I had talked with my son. He know that I have good reason. He said he still love me so much.

Ok I am not going to tell you to get your son.

But I feel it is a way for you to escape. Which you are not in the right frame of mind. Seek help. No mother in their right frame of mind would leave their child behind

Especially to use a child to "teach" the dad responsibilities.
And leave their own responsibilities

Lily I am sorry you are going through a hard time but consider you child.

excuse me, You didnt know that what I am doing. I had take care of school and my son before I leave. Please ask me before judge me wrong.

Back