I need some help advices...

At first, I don't know what kind of food or drink that you usually consume.

You need less to drink sugary soda and don't go to fast food, unless they sell healthly food, however grilled chicken that some fast food offers are ok, no fries or sugary soda, also don't eat sugary food. Don't listen to someone who told you to stop eat meat, that's obviously vegetarian/vegan want control your life. Eat meats are fine, long as grilled or different cooking methods instead of fried it, just eat balance meal, such as meat, vegetable and rolls.

Work out everyday, maybe 1 hour and you can join member at gym if offered in your area.

Did you worked so hard at your job, it should help weight to stable.

Watch out for calorie, you need meet or below than recommended daily value.

At first, I don't know what kind of food or drink that you usually consume.

You need less to drink sugary soda and don't go to fast food, unless they sell healthly food, however grilled chicken that some fast food offers are ok, no fries or sugary soda, also don't eat sugary food. Don't listen to someone who told you to stop eat meat, that's obviously vegetarian/vegan want control your life. Eat meats are fine, long as grilled or different cooking methods instead of fried it, just eat balance meal, such as meat, vegetable and rolls.

Work out everyday, maybe 1 hour and you can join member at gym if offered in your area.

Did you worked so hard at your job, it should help weight to stable.

Watch out for calorie, you need meet or below than recommended daily value.

ha ha ha. You are so funny what you said that "...to stop eating meat, that's obviously vegetarian/vegan want control your life." I like your comment. Well, it makes no difference between meat and veggie. You are right that sugar and fries are bad. I assume that it is okay to eat at a fast food restaurant once a while, not three times a week. Isn't that right that it is the best not to eat red meats? I really hate to say to you that it is best to eat meat at some local stores that don't sell meats from out of states because they don't use chemicals to inject in the meats for the preservation. The preservation from the injection that contain chemicals which is so bad for your health because this chemicals are NOT food. I have to go because I heard some loud cries and screams for help at a slaughter house, and I gotta shoot the employees. I won't shoot you - you are safe because you are my good friend.

Back