I need some help advices...

NightClever10

Reaction score
My parents and I had discussed about lose weight. I got over 315 pounds and they think I might as well would have a heart attack soon. My father told me that we would discuss with the doctor about survey, you know get something out of my body make it look thin. If that happen, it would change my life for sure, but I'm scared to allow that survey things to my body, because what if it could hurt me badly, or something happen to me in the future, you know? So I'd be glad to hear your thoughts about this. :ty:

Weight loss surgery is dangerous. People die from infection. Liver failure has been a problem. Also I believe organ failure.

You would be better off joining a weight loss progam.

Quit eating meat.. It make you become fat and gain weight..

Eat some veggies and fruits.. (I dont care if you hate these kind of food) It's for your health..

Get your @$$ out of chair and get away from computer.. Get moving around.. Work out, jogging on the sidewalk, or whatever to get your body moving! (no acting like baby that if you cannot do it cuz you are too slow to do it or whatever..)

"If you wait for everything to be perfect.. You'll never get it done"

so GET IT DONE!

You can hate me for what I said.. but someday later, you'll thanks me..

Weight loss surgery is dangerous. People die from infection. Liver failure has been a problem. Also I believe organ failure.

You would be better off joining a weight loss progam.

Well I have a perfect health except hearing problem as you all know that. So I thought it shouldn't even problem about if someone has a perfect health.

Quit eating meat.. It make you become fat and gain weight..

Eat some veggies and fruits.. (I dont care if you hate these kind of food) It's for your health..

Get your @$$ out of chair and get away from computer.. Get moving around.. Work out, jogging on the sidewalk, or whatever to get your body moving! (no acting like baby that if you cannot do it cuz you are too slow to do it or whatever..)

"If you wait for everything to be perfect.. You'll never get it done"

so GET IT DONE!

You can hate me for what I said.. but someday later, you'll thanks me..

Don't worry, I won't hate you. I just wanted to know what people's thoughts about it and by the way, you've busted me because I've always used computer lol. :giggle:

Well I have a perfect health except hearing problem as you all know that. So I thought it shouldn't even problem about if someone has a perfect health.

maybe you have good health to your point of view.. Do you think your doctor will have same point of view as you said?

You could get infection, you'll never know!

maybe you have good health to your point of view.. Do you think your doctor will have same point of view as you said?

You could get infection, you'll never know!

Maybe the doctor knows how to find a way to not get any infection.

Don't worry, I won't hate you. I just wanted to know what people's thoughts about it and by the way, you've busted me because I've always used computer lol. :giggle:

ok, can you do a favor for me?

Hide your computer in somewhere that you cannot get it back for several weeks..

In third weeks, you'll not feel like to be on computer all day or everyday because you have new plans for yourself!

ok, can you do a favor for me?

Hide your computer in somewhere that you cannot get it back for several weeks..

In third weeks, you'll not feel like to be on computer all day or everyday because you have new plans for yourself!

I'll might take your advice, thanks!

lol yah but on a serious note with ur issue u dont have to eat what u dont like to eat it kills the motivation do smoething like this if u like sweets eat fruit that re sweet instead like strawberries for example or if u like salty tastes from chips eat peanuts instead and as for excerising try to go out with friends just to hang out to start its not like ur e in a critical conidition right? there are concerns for ur future yes but its kinda a bad idea to go on a radical side as what ur family re proposing

because if u do get it all out and if that lifestyle s the same it ll be back where u started eventually

sorry to be so blunt but its just my opinion and i m basing all those on facts hell i grew up with a mom that shoved those kinda facts in my head i m stuck with it
if u like videogames may i suggest a cometeion based games like first person shooter or football or whatever ur fave game is if u lose do a push up or whatever excerise it as a punishment i usually do that as a motivation thought it d help

hope u find all this helpful i wish u luck bro be strong m man be strong

Then don't let your high hope for doctor to find the way for you..

"Workout.. it will keep doctor away.. "

I've tried to workout so many times about three months, but my weight is keeping go up. I didn't do something wrong, I've always eat apple, and health foods.

lol yah but on a serious note with ur issue u dont have to eat what u dont like to eat it kills the motivation do smoething like this if u like sweets eat fruit that re sweet instead like strawberries for example or if u like salty tastes from chips eat peanuts instead and as for excerising try to go out with friends just to hang out to start its not like ur e in a critical conidition right? there are concerns for ur future yes but its kinda a bad idea to go on a radical side as what ur family re proposing

because if u do get it all out and if that lifestyle s the same it ll be back where u started eventually

sorry to be so blunt but its just my opinion and i m basing all those on facts hell i grew up with a mom that shoved those kinda facts in my head i m stuck with it
if u like videogames may i suggest a cometeion based games like first person shooter or football or whatever ur fave game is if u lose do a push up or whatever excerise it as a punishment i usually do that as a motivation thought it d help

hope u find all this helpful i wish u luck bro be strong m man be strong

I understand, thanks bro. In fact, I love Halo 3 lol.

I've tried to workout so many times about three months, but my weight is keeping go up. I didn't do something wrong, I've always eat apple, and health foods.

Maybe you are doing workout in wrong way..

Did you sweat? that's good sign for losing weight..

if you did workout for three months and after that, spent hours on computer.. that's the reason why your weight are still going up..

Maybe you are doing workout in wrong way..

Did you sweat? that's good sign for losing weight..

if you did workout for three months and after that, spent hours on computer.. that's the reason why your weight are still going up..

I did sweat, of course. My mother told me that weight loss surgery could change my life and be good looking in the future and it would make girls' heart melt and like "Awwww who is this hot guy?!" I'm being myself, I can't stand by all of girls turned me down because of fat reasons.

I understand, thanks bro. In fact, I love Halo 3 lol.

holy hell i used halo 3 to do pushups if i lost a game and maybe u can find out if u have lower level of metabolism and get a organic meds for it?or eat something that boosts ur metabolism? those usually control ur weights besides muscles re heaiver than fat itself so my suggestion is look on the body shape instead of weight numbers

be strong bro for halo 3 be strong

holy hell i used halo 3 to do pushups if i lost a game and maybe u can find out if u have lower level of metabolism and get a organic meds for it?or eat something that boosts ur metabolism? those usually control ur weights besides muscles re heaiver than fat itself so my suggestion is look on the body shape instead of weight numbers

be strong bro for halo 3 be strong

:hmm: I'll tell my father about your thoughts, it might as well interesting.

Two of my friends had that surgery...they lost all the fat and exercise daily. Only one downside for them is that due to the rapid weight loss, the skin is left sagging.

Back