I need help with my depress and stress

That's the problem with forums--we only get one side of a story, and even that much is incomplete. It's hard to give usable advice when we don't have all the facts.

Indeed

I have right to visit my daughter everyday, also I agree with my ex mother in law to custody of my daughter. My ex mother in law not let her's new bf come near my daughter and come her house at all cuz they don't like him. but ex wife can come visit daughter not her bf. but ex wife and her bf try destroy and try steal my daughter that she say to me u just sperm donor. I don't like that btw i cant stand of damn threaten and use fake name" when u come here u will have bad happen to u" hint My ex wife is hearing and her bf are hearing but I'm deaf and my daughter is deaf too i cant trust ex wife and her bf try something to change my daughter last name good news is my ex mother in law trust me more then them and she wont let my daughter change last name.

My ex mother in law is custody my daughter last year for medical reason. i work everyday and my wife stay home do nothing just keep lies and cheat on me only reason we divorce. my mother live 12 hours away from my ex mother in law live.

Also I have depression cause my health issues and hospital few times for my ill I only 27 years old. I work so hard to earn money to support my daughter and bills. Every time I visit my family but seem like I am outsider person there no communities I lost my few friend past away young. and I lost my favorite grandpa and my uncle, sometime I wish I could have better life happy life but it wont happen. my father injury bad and lay off work. cause make me worry more and I always been worry about my family and my daughter I couldn't sleep everyday. and I keep praying to God for help and forgive me. And I not know why I get more emenies coming threat me. I keep ask myself what I done wrong really??? I just go work earn money to support my daughter need and my bills to live and food.

Also I have depression cause my health issues and hospital few times for my ill I only 27 years old. I work so hard to earn money to support my daughter and bills. Every time I visit my family but seem like I am outsider person there no communities I lost my few friend past away young. and I lost my favorite grandpa and my uncle, sometime I wish I could have better life happy life but it wont happen. my father injury bad and lay off work. cause make me worry more and I always been worry about my family and my daughter I couldn't sleep everyday. and I keep praying to God for help and forgive me. And I not know why I get more emenies coming threat me. I keep ask myself what I done wrong really??? I just go work earn money to support my daughter need and my bills to live and food.

27 years old is still very young , I think first you have to made peace with yourself and try to get help for your depression . It does not help to keep beating yourself up , it will be hard to made new friends that way. You could try to go to center for deaf and hoh people and have them help you find a way to get an interpreter for your appointments with doctors etc.
The internet is a great way to find out info . If you think your life will not get better then it most likely won't , you have given up and that is not want you what to teach your child . You need to let her know how to fight and work hard to get what you want out of life. I was an abused child and I worked hard at myself to give my daughter a better childhood , I broke
an abusive pattern that been going on for generations on my dad's side .

I agree with u I wont teach my daughter that way. I teach her happy keep positive life. she is very happy n playful. she will go first day school on Nov. when she turn 3 years old. hard to me to let her go to school all I want her be happy n stress free

The simplest thing to do is block anyone who harass you and also I believe that there is a feature on Facebook where you can only accept private messages from anyone that is on your friends list where that will prevents anyone else who isn't on your friends list under your account on Facebook from sending you a private message. That would be the best solution and if you don't know how doing so then let me know and I will be more than happy to see if that feature is there if so then I will instruct you doing so myself.

But as far as being depressed I urgently advise you to seek a counsel please because depression is a very serious thing and please know that it is NOT a shame at all to seek the counsel for the help with your depression! We are more than happy to listen to you and give you the best advice we possibly can but please keep this in mind that it may not be a good idea for you to take any advice from any one of us as we are NOT licensed to do so which this is where it would be best for you to seek a licensed professional counsel to help you with your depression. Advice from us should not to be taken serious as we are not licensed to do so unless there are someone here who are licensed to do so (ask for proof if someone says that they are licensed) to help you with your depression. :)

facetime on ipad good idea...it is maddening everything done on fb kids put all pic on it and hate to think the world can see them
Divorce is in top 5 of causing stress so not surpised you feeling rough...is it possible you could keep changing your fb account only tell few people then little by little you can exclude people and help you find person who doing it...I don't use it,i have account but not been on it in months and even then I don't read messages so don't get upset..i don't know great deal about fb but read of it manytimes people lives made misery

THANK Y'ALL for help me n I will find right DR. for my depression again Thank y'all

Giving up FB is not a solution to your stress and depression.You must get an effective treatment for this problem. Acupuncture therapy is quite promising in dealing with stress. One of my cousin went to an acupuncture meadowvale clinic for his stress treatment and it worked great.

Giving up FB is not a solution to your stress and depression.You must get an effective treatment for this problem. Acupuncture therapy is quite promising in dealing with stress. One of my cousin went to an acupuncture meadowvale clinic for his stress treatment and it worked great.

It sure would be great if insurance covered acupuncture , I would love to able to go back again just for a tune up.

I agree with u I wont teach my daughter that way. I teach her happy keep positive life. she is very happy n playful. she will go first day school on Nov. when she turn 3 years old. hard to me to let her go to school all I want her be happy n stress free

calvert we all want that for our kids but they still going have stress and in someways thats good they got learn life not cherry bowl

Back