I Need An Advice..

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's my experience story..

A person is from my ex high school who will never stop picking on me, through, he loves me dearly. For nearly ten years. Well, it's hard for me to believe because he claimed he "truly" loved me while he dated some girls in the past. Right now, he determinded himself to not date anyone else until he have me first. Because he'd rather to date me for now since he do not want to look an other girl than me. We'd been stopped to talk each other in a couple of months, however, he is still talking to my (best) friends or his friends about how much he miss or love me like always. He keeps to say that he is not the same person from the past because he is different now.

But, what's about my happiness? :(

He made my life so harder, drove me so crazy like hell, and I am on my cruel intentions. For ten years, I utterly hate him so much, espeically, all my fantasy dreams of seeing him go away. He never leave me alone at all.. I always wonder how could he truly wants me if I'm an asexual yet semi-hetersexual, how would he to get me if I have no interest or feel for him, and a such question? :ugh3: He refused to search an other girl than me as if he waits for me to accpet him. He is still angry at me for what I did was cancelling our friend date (not a real date), due to my lack of feeling for him. I already explained to him how I feel but, surprisingly, he refused to believe in. :eek3: He just wants me and "truly" loves me...

Seriously... I don't want him. I really don't. Too bad, he wont leave me alone. :mad:

I wonder, have you guys experience it before? If so, how will you sovle it? Advice? It's not matter if you are a girl or guy, I WANT TO END THIS MADNESS! Fuck.

I can see he doesn't know when to take a hike, just ignored him, don't talk to him, don't keep in contact with him, then he'll move on when the time is right. You did all you had to do, if he's stubborn, then I supposed you just have to let him be. He'll get over you when it's time. ;)

Good Luck!!

I've been there before myself, I've had a guy who was so obsessed with me, wouldn't even date anyone, wouldn't move on, I decide to cut ties with him. That's the only way you can do it. love does hurt, but you can't make someone love you.

Hi again ! :wave: lol

I have this similiar experience like yours. You are not the only one that feels the same way, because I do. There's still one guy out there who won't let me go. He refused to believe that I am not in love with him. There were often times that I truly wish that there's a gentleman out there who will take me away. But, I am too scared and don't know HOW to let him to take me away.

I don't want another man to be like him. Well, I know that guy for 2 years and he is nice to me alot for takin' me to places and taught me how to remodel this home... but, I don't like the way how he treats me. He called me " dumbf**k " and other names.... I kept tellin' him to quit callin' me that. Gee .. *sigh* and I don't like the way how he drives either. There are soo many things I want to say here, but ... I think that's about it - enough to give an ideas.

It's okay to befriends with him, but not in relationship as bf/gf. Once he keeps doin' at it to me, I have no motivate to show him how much interest I have for him. He kills it all. So, right now I am actin' like a " sister " to him and yet, he still calls me his " girlfriend ". :pissed:

I can't move out of here, because of my daughter and her family moved to Wisconsin recently. Their state is right next to me. I live in Iowa. My daughter wants me to come up and visit her and her family for Thanksgivin'. And, also I got a sad news about my brother who just got an oral cancer. There were times I let myself cry because of everythin' that are happenin' to me and in my life. I know life ain't that fawnin' at times. We learn to face obstacles and trials like this... both good and bad. It's somethin' that it helps us to grow up ( mature ).

I will just let things go and let it take its own course..aaand, see what happens down the road. Maybe, I mean just maybe, down the road will have an answer. I am hopin' that we will get some advices and suggestions from these ADers. :fingersx:

I can see he doesn't know when to take a hike, just ignored him, don't talk to him, don't keep in contact with him, then he'll move on when the time is right. You did all you had to do, if he's stubborn, then I supposed you just have to let him be. He'll get over you when it's time. ;)

Good Luck!!

I've been there before myself, I've had a guy who was so obsessed with me, wouldn't even date anyone, wouldn't move on, I decide to cut ties with him. That's the only way you can do it. love does hurt, but you can't make someone love you.

Hmm.. I'll see about that. Thank you so much for your advice! I may need it. :)

I have this similiar experience like yours. You are not the only one that feels the same way, because I do. There's still one guy out there who won't let me go. He refused to believe that I am not in love with him. There were often times that I truly wish that there's a gentleman out there who will take me away. But, I am too scared and don't know HOW to let him to take me away.

I'm glad I'm not only one here, lol. Oh yeah! I feel the same thing.. I hate it. Sheesh..

I don't want another man to be like him. Well, I know that guy for 2 years and he is nice to me alot for takin' me to places and taught me how to remodel this home... but, I don't like the way how he treats me. He called me " dumbf**k " and other names.... I kept tellin' him to quit callin' me that. Gee .. *sigh* and I don't like the way how he drives either. There are soo many things I want to say here, but ... I think that's about it - enough to give an ideas.

It's okay to befriends with him, but not in relationship as bf/gf. Once he keeps doin' at it to me, I have no motivate to show him how much interest I have for him. He kills it all. So, right now I am actin' like a " sister " to him and yet, he still calls me his " girlfriend ". :pissed:

Ah. I dont know if I can befriend him since I hate him for years and years.. Hmm.. Oh, dear. I don't know if it's normal for guys keep their goals to win those girls back, as there goes for girls keep goals for winning guys back too.

I can't move out of here, because of my daughter and her family moved to Wisconsin recently. Their state is right next to me. I live in Iowa. My daughter wants me to come up and visit her and her family for Thanksgivin'. And, also I got a sad news about my brother who just got an oral cancer. There were times I let myself cry because of everythin' that are happenin' to me and in my life. I know life ain't that fawnin' at times. We learn to face obstacles and trials like this... both good and bad. It's somethin' that it helps us to grow up ( mature ).

Wow.. I'm really sorry about how it difficult way as it seems so. Hang on, girl, i'm assure you that many amaze events will happen to you and you never know. :)

I will just let things go and let it take its own course..aaand, see what happens down the road. Maybe, I mean just maybe, down the road will have an answer. I am hopin' that we will get some advices and suggestions from these ADers. :fingersx:

Good idea. I'll wait for more advices from ADers by then.

Thank you for some tips! :D

Just let him GO and ignore him. If he come bother at your place then you can call police on him. I could do same thing.

Sorry, I have to agree, just stop talking to the dude and ask your friends not to talk about you to him. Can't really do anything about his friends. If he starts to follow you, then call the cops.

If he is very mature, respectable, and understandable person. THEN perhaps you should meet him, and tell him how you feel (in nice ways) in a person. Maybe he need a real word from you, not your friend's comments.

If he's not, don't waste your time worrying about him.

Sorry, I have to agree, just stop talking to the dude and ask your friends not to talk about you to him. Can't really do anything about his friends. If he starts to follow you, then call the cops.

I concur, Smiley, but, if the friends start harassing her, then what? If this guy still calls on you, lay the law down and tell him what you told us. If he does not respect you enough to leave you alone, go down to the police station and file a restraining order and it will be served to him by the police. I think he'll get the hint after this and leave you alone. If any of his friends start harassing you, get their names and add them to the restraining order or have a new one drawn up for them individually.

Maria,

You know what I'd tell you to do about these guys. You deserve better, my dear. Honestly, if you had said something, I would have stepped in and helped you. Seriously.

I wonder, have you guys experience it before? If so, how will you sovle it? Advice? It's not matter if you are a girl or guy, I WANT TO END THIS MADNESS! Fuck.

How does he talk to you? Phone? Email? IM? PM? Change your numbers! Get phone ID and don't answer strange calls. Take your number off the listing. Tell people not to help him talk to you and stop him.

I had one guy freshman year always wanting to talk to me. I told him "no" but he called, emailed, visited me. I changed my email and number and told all my friends. If they saw him coming nearby they stopped him and told him to go. Then I told him I would tell the police and sue him. He stopped.

With the shootings in the news I wouldn't do the same again. I would contact police now not later or threaten. Can you?

This guy spells S T A L K E R and possibly red flags as an abuser to me. Don't beat yourself up for not being attracted to him.. it is not your fault at all, and doesn't mean you are not sexual! Please do not hesitate to tell your friends to stop encouraging his pursuit of you, because clearly this is unacceptable and does not make you comforable. You have rights!

IF he won't stop leaving you alone (hmm, think he would after 10 years?), please get the cops involved and get that order to make him stay away from you physically and change all your contacts, and do not give your new contact to so called friends who would give your info to him.

enough is enough, you know? He violated your boundaries big time.

I do agree with Liza and few others

He is definetly a Stalker! Just don't let him win, if you don't want him to bug you about be his girlfriend or so.. tell him get lost or you will report him to police!

Hate when someone have a stalker in their life. It does make me worry and wonder if the person is Safe or not..

Wendy

I'm BACKKK!!

Please forgive me for not responding back to you guys. I'm sorry if I make you guys worry about me.

I'm here! I'm all right. :) <3

I'm assure you know I already stopped to talk with him since September while my friends were still talking to me about his babbling over me. Right?

Good news, I told my only friends that I did not desire to hear any word from him or his friends, just delete his emails, pms, messages, and any kind of message. I moved to new myspace account to use my other relative last name instead of my real one (No, he don't know very much about my families, only my small famiy). I changed some screen names for a kind of instant messager. Yes, I did take some advices from you guys.

Now, it's getting much better. Thank you so much!! I mean it! :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

In the note - it's not a red flag because he is actually afraid of me because my cruel personality. :whistle: haha

Please forgive me for not responding back to you guys. I'm sorry if I make you guys worry about me.

I'm assure you know I already stopped to talk with him since September while my friends were still talking to me about his babbling over me. Right?

Good news, I told my only friends that I did not desire to hear any word from him or his friends, just delete his emails, pms, messages, and any kind of message. I moved to new myspace account to use my other relative last name instead of my real one (No, he don't know very much about my families, only my small famiy). I changed some screen names for a kind of instant messager. Yes, I did take some advices from you guys.

Now, it's getting much better. Thank you so much!! I mean it! :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

In the note - it's not a red flag because he is actually afraid of me because my cruel personality. :whistle: haha
Happy to hear that you are feeling better and everything. Hope he leaves you alone for good now. If he still trys to bother you, just call the cops.

Great ! I forgive you. You are doin' well, girl ! :hug:

Cool ! I am glad it helps ya better ! lol I am a member of MySpace, too. :P Guess what ? I will fly out of here next month, on the first week of December. Back to Alaska, if you ask me where. :lol: I know some of my friends don't want me to leave. :( But, they know I have my reasons. :)

You're very much welcome ! :hug: back !

Good, good that you are stronger than he is. :giggle: I am very proud of ya ! ;)
Oh, by the way - I wouldn't be nicer if, some men give me some bad attitude. Some of my friends said that I am just like a crab that likes to bite. :lol: Aww, sorry if I sound soo mean ... Lol But, what choices do I have if, they don't learn what the word " respect " means ?

Good, good that you are stronger than he is. :giggle: I am very proud of ya ! ;)
Oh, by the way - I wouldn't be nicer if, some men give me some bad attitude. Some of my friends said that I am just like a crab that likes to bite. :lol: Aww, sorry if I sound soo mean ... Lol But, what choices do I have if, they don't learn what the word " respect " means ?
Amen. Like what I believe.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I totally understand how u feel about that! I am so glad that we haven't hear from him for long time. That's good! I hate him as hell and i can't believe that he is my ex.. huh ugh ewws! a lease that i am going never date with him ever again!:rl:

I totally understand how u feel about that! I am so glad that we haven't hear from him for long time. That's good! I hate him as hell and i can't believe that he is my ex.. huh ugh ewws! a lease that i am going never date with him ever again!:rl:

*chuckles* I dont realize you post it here. Well, you have to worry about your own life, not him. :) Y'know, a life is too short aha.

Back