I Need An Advice..

Happy to hear that you are feeling better and everything. Hope he leaves you alone for good now. If he still trys to bother you, just call the cops.

Bond font - Of course, I would. :) also, thank you.

Good, good that you are stronger than he is. :giggle: I am very proud of ya ! ;)
Oh, by the way - I wouldn't be nicer if, some men give me some bad attitude. Some of my friends said that I am just like a crab that likes to bite. :lol: Aww, sorry if I sound soo mean ... Lol But, what choices do I have if, they don't learn what the word " respect " means ?

*chuckles* True. no more to say. :D

Great ! I forgive you. You are doin' well, girl ! :hug:

Thanks! I glad. :hug:

Cool ! I am glad it helps ya better ! lol I am a member of MySpace, too. :P Guess what ? I will fly out of here next month, on the first week of December. Back to Alaska, if you ask me where. :lol: I know some of my friends don't want me to leave. :( But, they know I have my reasons. :)

Ooh, can you PM me with your MySpace sn? I'd like to add ya! Who do you visit with for a week of December, I wonder? You can PM me if you rather to. :)

*chuckles* True. no more to say. :D

Thanks! I glad. :hug:

Ooh, can you PM me with your MySpace sn? I'd like to add ya! Who do you visit with for a week of December, I wonder? You can PM me if you rather to. :)

You are welcome ! Sure, sweetie ~ I am goin' to PM you after postin' this. :D

You have a nice weekends, MannK05! :hug:

Back