I love deaf women.

Wow, this is a little inneffective since vets usually return kind of dtandoff-ish. Ty, Reba gave you some useful advice regarding your transition back to civilian life, but keep in mind developing severe limitations of your own like the stereotypes you mention between deaf and hearing women won't bide well for you. Women are as varied as you can imagine, can't group us in any single manner or another. Communication regardless what method is used is still important. Yes, trivial, emotional, personal, the obvious,etc things will also be said. No relationship can really survive without communicating the needs and wants of both sides, otherwise sorry to say this may be something you need to work on and not ready to have a relationship. It's understood that you may have only met those whose communication approach doesn't make you comfortable to deal with. You learn from this and move on to more realistic standards, know what I mean? Some women don't do well with a military ordered approach to communication, like I said, work on being more open and a little spontaneous. But I assure you, excuse my French but the feed me, f*** me, and shut the **** up variety is either a rare find or a potential problem. Think about it.

Feed me **** me a shut the **** up? No. I want the communication to be difficult for a reason. To try harder. Not to just make everything simple.

Q[UOTE=femme Fatale;2369418] excuse my French but the feed me, f*** me, and shut the **** up variety is either a rare find or a potential problem. Think about it.[/QUOTE]

LoL, every mans dream, but will never happen in this world ( except for those desperate and freaky ones ) Now if someone wanted a live in play toy...

I am a hearing person who doesn't talk very much. I have been in the military for three years. I was airborne infantry, heavy weapons company. In my travels to many countries I have found that communication with somebody who doesn't understand you very well is the best. You build something that nobody else can have. Its like you bond faster because you have to work harder for it. Plus, there is just something extremely sexy about a woman who can't hear. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

That is what bother me when I see your quotes.

We really do communicate whether we signed or use orally. We can do anything except we can not hear. I feel like as if you are taking advantage of a deaf or hard of hearing women to satisfy your not wanting to communicate at all.

Also you need professional help over your experiences in the military for 3 years. You might have PSTD (hope I spell the initials right). I am not a military person. This is my opinion and you need the help very badly. Sorry that you went through difficult times in the war zones. Thank you for serving in the military. I know it is not easy. :(

I am a hearing person who doesn't talk very much. I have been in the military for three years. I was airborne infantry, heavy weapons company. In my travels to many countries I have found that communication with somebody who doesn't understand you very well is the best. You build something that nobody else can have. Its like you bond faster because you have to work harder for it. Plus, there is just something extremely sexy about a woman who can't hear. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

there is just something extremely sexy about a woman who can't hear. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

You dont want ask why. that you cant say do post if you dont know. 0.0 you know that personally important than looking. because who know that really good personally.. some sexy dont good personally. some sexy good personally. normal some bad personally, and some normal had good personally. just not perfect this world. next time watch you type a word. if you not agree this then that your think this way you prefer.. i just not blame that. just tell truth

My soft side is all you will see. If I am angry and not able to see the person in front of me then ill just quit the conversation due to immaturity on the site.

My computer is smoking from all your anger . Do you mean the immaturity on your end ?

To the OP..

First of all, thank you for your service for our country.

Returning to civilian life after military can be difficult for many veterans. Certainly communication is a challenge for some and being difficult to both sides. Relationships work in different ways to their own and how they work things out. Everyone is different on their personality and types. It can be a big adjustment for you and hopefully someone out there that can support your needs. People have gone through many things, some in good way, some in bad ways.. working as a team through the struggles can be worth it for some down the road if they stick together.

Good luck!

Hi everyone . When star to chat date deaf connection in the computer . Do you think they are real person contact you . Please , that is fake .do not trust them . That is scam !!!!!!

Back