I love deaf women.

tykuykendall

Reaction score
I am a hearing person who doesn't talk very much. I have been in the military for three years. I was airborne infantry, heavy weapons company. In my travels to many countries I have found that communication with somebody who doesn't understand you very well is the best. You build something that nobody else can have. Its like you bond faster because you have to work harder for it. Plus, there is just something extremely sexy about a woman who can't hear. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

Everybody has their opinions. That's the entire point of this. I don't think that just because someone can't hear means that they are weak. In fact its quite the opposite. I'm tired of dating women who are not able to do things and blame everyone else. I've always noticed that women with hearing problems don't use excuses. All around better people.

Everybody has their opinions. That's the entire point of this. I don't think that just because someone can't hear means that they are weak. In fact its quite the opposite. I'm tired of dating women who are not able to do things and blame everyone else. I've always noticed that women with hearing problems don't use excuses. All around better people.
Usually people with disabilities/handicaps are stronger and more independent. They don't depend on others as they struggled through difficulties to be independent and not depend on others. BUT there are the average Jane's who are just as well off.

I know I've walked into the lions den with this shit. But its something I've always wanted. No idea why. People can look at it as a fetish if they want. Its not a "I want to be helping the community deaf people" either. Its strictly an attraction.

fatal-attraction.jpg

I am a hearing person who doesn't talk very much. I have been in the military for three years. I was airborne infantry, heavy weapons company. In my travels to many countries I have found that communication with somebody who doesn't understand you very well is the best. You build something that nobody else can have. Its like you bond faster because you have to work harder for it. Plus, there is just something extremely sexy about a woman who can't hear. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

I totally disagree with what you are saying. Communication is the most important part in any relationship. Problems arise when communication is difficult. People get their feelings hurt because they heard wrong etc. Every deaf girl out there is totally different. You say you want a deaf girl to make things easier on yourself. So that it will be harder to communicate with her. Why not date a russian, spanish, french girl, they won't be able to understand you either.

many people come home from military with ear problems it so wrong and I hope military give you the best of everything rest of us owe you all debt of gratitude

Ok,you sound like a young man. Aren't you 20? I think you just want someone to understand you. You have to speak up. If you don't, how will they know what you feel? They want to get to know you. It's two way street.

I know this OP is bored, and want to piss everyone off for NOTHING. OP is probably in a very early 20's and not educated, unloved by family and not in school, and no job. Thats OK for him to vent it all on us. :ugh3:

His profile says he was born in 1970.

Back