I love deaf women.

That is the problem! If it were not your best suit, you won't find suitable and long lasting relationship.

I have seen many hearing with Deaf end up misery in the end, it is far more common than you think. Since you don't know sign language, it is calling 4 trouble down the road. Trust me, and other members here. They all knew this too well.

Conversation isn't my best suit.

guns and bombs harm ears get depressed please peeps this not easy for him

The way that the world is going. There are no honest people my age. My generation has lost my faith. I have gotten to the point that I don't care what she does while I am gone. As long as I never know about it.

The way that the world is going. There are no honest people my age. My generation has lost my faith. I have gotten to the point that I don't care what she does while I am gone. As long as I never know about it.
I'm sorry that you've had such bad experiences that left you with such pessimism. :(

I hope you can restore your faith. Truly, there are some good, trustworthy people out there.

oops just re-read he into sexy things,,... I thought op was injured soldier I think this not the case...I no more comments if he sex and pity party

And radical religion pisses me off as well. There women who stoned a little girl at the age of seven because a 40 year old pervert raped her. Because he raped her she is now considered impure. He didn't have anything done to him. These are the things people should be able to live life without seeing. Yes my hearing is terrible. But not gone. I won't even try to compare my life with the deaf. All I have is loud ringing. I can get over that.

And no. Picking up a head of a woman who still has the spine attached after an explosion isn't easy either. The best part is that the person who helped us burry her was the guy we were looking for. We didn't even know it because we were never given a picture. That bomb was meant for us and killed a family instead. I don't want a life like that anymore and I just want to be free of it! Someone who is still innocent. Someone to protect from All of that crap.

And radical religion pisses me off as well. There women who stoned a little girl at the age of seven because a 40 year old pervert raped her. Because he raped her she is now considered impure. He didn't have anything done to him. These are the things people should be able to live life without seeing. Yes my hearing is terrible. But not gone. I won't even try to compare my life with the deaf. All I have is loud ringing. I can get over that.
Yes, you've been exposed to horrible things. Horrible. :(

Please remember, not everyone is like that.

Also, remember, help is available if you need it.

That's a huge passion of mine as well. Is to let the people know what is actually going on out there.

When they sent me for help they just put a label on me then gave drugs. People have the freedoms to do what they want. Everyone does. I wish people would go after what they actually want and not what society wants for them.

If you are really 21 years old. I m sorry that it had happened to you but i assure you that there are more years ahead of you, and may be better but not always. I remember i was in 20's and i felt like it is end of the world but evenutally, i am surprised to find more positive ahead of me.

Ty, Why do you think I asked you how many tours have you gone? I sense that you're upset and bitter. I was going to ask you if you already got help.

I'm a former expat and lived in another country. I was a teenager at the time. When you come home from other country, you feel burn out. That's understandable. You start to tell other people that they have no idea what's going on over there. You get mad. Yeah. I get that. Actually, I saw a head blew up in execution style one time while I rode on a school bus heading to my private school. I wear hearing aids, and I still haven't forgetting pop sounds. Three times to be exact.

Sorry that you had to see bad things over there.

The pops and cracks never will go away. They'll always be there. And yes. I guess I for get bitter. I don't mean to be. I apologize for this.

When they sent me for help they just put a label on me then gave drugs. People have the freedoms to do what they want. Everyone does. I wish people would go after what they actually want and not what society wants for them.
My Hubby and I are Navy veterans (retirees), and we use VA medical services. I know how the emphasis is too often pushing the meds.

I think a better resource for help, if you can find one in your area, would be a veterans' group where you can get peer help. I hope you can find what you need.

The pops and cracks never will go away. They'll always be there. And yes. I guess I for get bitter. I don't mean to be. I apologize for this.

It's all right, Ty. I just turned 37 year old a week ago. I still haven't forgotten those sounds since I was 16. It just stays in your head the whole time. I'm not going to lie to you. No, they never will go away.

One of my brothers is a former expat and didn't like to talk about his experiences because of lots of things he had witnessed he didn't like to see. Believe it or not, he likes simple things that he thinks are vital to the society. He fixes his sport cars, and does gardening. He likes to help fix friends' cars. I mean, he has a heart of gold.

I'm happy and am married to my husband who is a former expat who lived in other countries. He knows how I feel about living in other countries and coming home to the US feeling overwhelmed. We both know being a expat comes with consequences and we do accept it. It takes strength to accept it.

It takes a special woman to understand your situation. Do you know what i mean?

Back