I love deaf women.

My soft side is all you will see. If I am angry and not able to see the person in front of me then ill just quit the conversation due to immaturity on the site.

I see red flags in a man who doesn't find communication important and likes a woman to be silent (either figuratively or actually). That sounds controlling to me, and also like someone who has an inability to relate thru equal dialogue.

Of course, he can refute my supposition. Maybe we're just getting off on the wrong foot, and he can re-boot his introduction. :)

I agree with you , I don't like to be around a person that does not like to talk , it mean they're holding everything in and if it's a lot of anger it could deadly when they finally let it out.

Ty, we aren't haters at all. The truth is the communication is important to us. We like to communicate with somebody through hands (ASL). It's the same as 'speech'. *hold up my wiggling fingers.* See my hands? I would never shut up. Welcome to reality.

Do you have ADD? If not, then are you talking about trivial stuff? Trivial stuff is important to us girls. If a guy remembers my birthday date, and favorite color, then that would be great and a big A plus.
Remembering someone's birthday is easy. Those things are very easy. Communication is not too short on anyone nowadays. I believe we communicate too much. That's not to do with relationships. We should all take time to daydream now and then. My thing is that I want to fight to learn the most simple things. It makes both sides work harder and not want to lose the other. It builds teamwork. My best friend spoke pashtu. I spoke English. We spent hours talking about the most simple things in life and I've never had a better time. That's how we became best friends. The people who have it easy have problems in relationships. Think about it. Its always the ones who have to go through hell with someone who come out on top, and never cheat. Good quality people. And its not about becoming a good person. Its about sharing that experience with someone else.

I agree with you , I don't like to be around a person that does not like to talk , it mean they're holding everything in and if it's a lot of anger it could deadly when they finally let it out.
I am an angry person. But I do let it out. I've only hit one person and that was for another. I love way more than I hate.

Ty, according to your google page, the status indicates you have a girlfriend. Does she know about how you felt about this....???
I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. The last girl I dated told me one day that she didn't love me anymore and blocked me on everything.

I know this. On has been moved. Now I'm going for what I want. And that is a good relationship

I'm glad it makes people happy. I'm out. Nothing but scrutiny due to fear. I'm tired of these internet dwellings where there is nothing but hatred.

Sorry it sounds like hatred to you, but it isn't about that. Picking out woman just because she is Deaf/deaf is not going to work. Trust me on that one; There is NO difference between Deaf and hearing ladies.

Suppose that woman in picture below is Deaf, grew up Deaf school, had Deaf family and so on... Would you want date with her?

2lkfiue.jpg

Admit it! I know what your going to think.

Remembering someone's birthday is easy. Those things are very easy. Communication is not too short on anyone nowadays. I believe we communicate too much. That's not to do with relationships. We should all take time to daydream now and then. My thing is that I want to fight to learn the most simple things. It makes both sides work harder and not want to lose the other. It builds teamwork. My best friend spoke pashtu. I spoke English. We spent hours talking about the most simple things in life and I've never had a better time. That's how we became best friends. The people who have it easy have problems in relationships. Think about it. Its always the ones who have to go through hell with someone who come out on top, and never cheat. Good quality people. And its not about becoming a good person. Its about sharing that experience with someone else.

So, you're one of those simple guys who don't want complications. You talked about your best friend who is a MAN. Women are different from men, you know. That's the way men like you are wired. Frankly, You do have a wrong idea about deaf women like me.

I have to ask you a personal question. How many tours have you gone to Afghanistan?

I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. The last girl I dated told me one day that she didn't love me anymore and blocked me on everything.

But you just said you moved on. Why does your status still say that you have a girlfriend?

I get that you haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. Obviously, You're in the Army plus you travel a lot. Yeah, it's hard. Actually, it's far common than you think. I hope you knew the consequences before you enlisted, right? Look, you're a young man and have plenty of times to pursue a relationship later. Do you keep in contact with your family?

Also. I am not sure how to change the introduction.
It's best just to move on with new threads and posts that will show your better side. That's all.

Join in on other thread conversations so we can see how well-rounded you are. :)

It's best just to move on with new threads and posts that will show your better side. That's all.

Join in on other thread conversations so we can see how well-rounded you are. :)

I second that.

I'm glad it makes people happy. I'm out. Nothing but scrutiny due to fear. I'm tired of these internet dwellings where there is nothing but hatred.
:confused: I've seen no hatred in this thread. If you think there is, man, you are way too sensitive. You ain't seen nothing yet! :lol:

If you want to associate with people in Deaf culture, be prepared for bluntness of expression.

If you want to participate at AD, don't take everything personally. Also, at any forum, it's good to be aware that, hey, "it's not all about you."

I hope you don't quit but if you expect to get only positive strokes here (or any forum) you will be sadly disappointed.

I have not learned ASL before. I haven't looked at my profile to change it. Never really use it that much. And no I wouldn't date her. I don't care if a woman is ugly. As long as she cares about herself. Conversation isn't my best suit.

I have not learned ASL before. I haven't looked at my profile to change it. Never really use it that much. And no I wouldn't date her. I don't care if a woman is ugly. As long as she cares about herself. Conversation isn't my best suit.

If conversation isnt your best suit. So does that mean you trust this dishonest lady who takes advantage of you and you ll never know whats up with her life going on??

Back