I love Betty White

She had done a lot of things in her life and she is and still going strong at her age. I think there is a program tonight about Seniors making pranks with young people. :dunno:

To lanapoo> She sure broke the "Golden Girls" to outlive three of the characters. I don't know how she did it but she is really something when she is that positive and happy. Now being a Senior or a Elder is not that easy but just gotta stay healthy enough to live longer. I hope she can live more than ten years left to go into 100 yrs old. :hmm:

Keep going, Betty White. Way to go. :thumb:

Yeah I saw that show about Seniors making pranks with young people , it was on after Betty birthday special. I love Betty White too! She Rocks!

Fabulous show tonight. I loved it. The old clips, some going back to the early 1950's, were so great.

Years ago, I think when The Golden Girls was on, my mom told me that my dad used to have quite the crush on her when she was a young actress. My dad has been gone now for almost 55 years. It's amazing that we are still enjoying watching someone who started her professional career in show business some 70 years ago.

I thought Obama was funny asking to see Betty birth certificate as he did not believe she was really 90 yo! It was too bad the rest of cast of Golden Girls are gone.

Betty White is awesome. I enjoyed her on "The Golden Girls" show immensely. All the women on the show were awesome. I still watch the show reruns on cable.

*snort* just finished watching the rerun. LOVED the parody of "Mame" and the Golden Girls theme song sing a long. Am watching Off Their Rockers right now, and cracking up (and having coughing fits too)

yeah, I saw that sweet birthday tribute and the "Off Their Rockers" was really fun!
I thought the "Rockers" program was a great idea and way to show people of all ages being funny and active!

yeah, she looks like she still going strong!

Back