I love Betty White

Lily7

Reaction score
I'm watching the Betty White 90th Birthday Special on NBC right now. So awesome!

I'm not one of those people that is crazy about celebrities or anything. I keep it real, I realize I've never met them and don't know them in person or anything.

But Betty White is still my hero, for a lot of reasons. I love her! I wish she was my grandma.

Who else loves Betty White, too?!

Betty White is awesome.

Also, she broke the Golden Girls curse.:lol:

She had done a lot of things in her life and she is and still going strong at her age. I think there is a program tonight about Seniors making pranks with young people. :dunno:

To lanapoo> She sure broke the "Golden Girls" to outlive three of the characters. I don't know how she did it but she is really something when she is that positive and happy. Now being a Senior or a Elder is not that easy but just gotta stay healthy enough to live longer. I hope she can live more than ten years left to go into 100 yrs old. :hmm:

Keep going, Betty White. Way to go. :thumb:

Love the Golden Girls....and Betty, being the dim-witted one of them was so laughable....She also was in a movie about a giant alligator or crocodile that she fed...even giving it her livestock (cows, etc.)...

Wishing her the best of health and an enjoyable life.

I enjoyed watching her at the golden girls. Every time i always see her with animals like botti says.

Aw, so nice to know so many love me. But I'm not 90, yet.

Thanks for posting this. I missed most of it but will at least see some (assuming it ends @ 9).

P.S. She lived to be 90 despite loving hot dogs.

Didn't know much about her.
But I thought it was cool that she is still working even at her age.

Thought it was awesome that she said if she could, she'd kick Jesse James's ass for hurting her friend Sandra Bullock.

May she keep on being in the spotlight.

Fabulous show tonight. I loved it. The old clips, some going back to the early 1950's, were so great.

Years ago, I think when The Golden Girls was on, my mom told me that my dad used to have quite the crush on her when she was a young actress. My dad has been gone now for almost 55 years. It's amazing that we are still enjoying watching someone who started her professional career in show business some 70 years ago.

wow...
I admire her devotion to animals and I've happened to catch a few interviews with her, here and there. She seems to have a kind of sharp sense of humor...witty and blunt at the same time...

Did anyone catch the program "Off Their Rockers" that she is hosting? It came on right after the birthday tribute.

I laughed so hard. It took me back to the days of "Candid Camera" and similar shows, when "reality tv" (although it wasn't called that, back then) was funny without being mean-spirited.

Did anyone catch the program "Off Their Rockers" that she is hosting? It came on right after the birthday tribute.

I laughed so hard. It took me back to the days of "Candid Camera" and similar shows, when "reality tv" (although it wasn't called that, back then) was funny without being mean-spirited.

I saw the beginning...but it was already past my bedtime, so when I was ready (washed, PJs, etc) to crawl into bed, I turned it off.

That was a pleasant surprise. I saw it mentioned during the birthday special, but I thought it was a joke, then I saw it came on for real, I was SO happy.

It is the funniest show I've seen in a very long time. LOVED it.

I didn't know it was on until I stumbled onto the very beginning of the special. So I watched it. Funny. You got to love Ed Asner for calling the others out on being such suck-ups. :lol:

Didn't know much about her.
But I thought it was cool that she is still working even at her age.

Thought it was awesome that she said if she could, she'd kick Jesse James's ass for hurting her friend Sandra Bullock.

May she keep on being in the spotlight.

She may be a little old, but she's still got a lot of heart!...Kudos to her for saying she would kick Jesse James arse!

Love the Golden Girls....and Betty, being the dim-witted one of them was so laughable....She also was in a movie about a giant alligator or crocodile that she fed...even giving it her livestock (cows, etc.)...

Wishing her the best of health and an enjoyable life.

Haha, I just watched that movie on TV a couple of months back - Lake Placid. Not your typical Betty White type of movie :giggle:. I can only hope to have her energy, passion and sense of humour as the years roll on :).

Back