Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (see my comment)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerON

Reaction score
Just wonder how your action would be. ;)

Be careful for what you ask for! :roll:

Just wonder what's like how rainbow group's feel is like as fear or angry.

Sometime I think of them being ignore me. :(

Just wonder what's like how rainbow group's feel is like as fear or angry.

Sometime I think of them being ignore me. :(

BURN THE RAINBOW FLAG in the earth . let all of us look up at beautiful rainbow in the cloud that God created . Read Genesis 9:8-17 amen

1) I'd slap you for not spelling "loathe" right.

2) I won't slap you because you might find it erotic.

3) I'd slap you for being so slap-happy!

:cool2:

1) I'd slap you for not spelling "loathe" right.

2) I won't slap you because you might find it erotic.

3) I'd slap you for being so slap-happy!

:cool2:

Doh, I need to hire an assistance to help me from have mistake.

i loathe homosexuality myself and loathe is spell right.

Everyone has their choice of sin or not. No one could or should control how a person lives thier lives. BUT it is wrong and frowned upon by God. He still loves them but not what they do, as do I. I have a good friend who is gay, I love him like a brother but I hate what he does.

Everyone has their choice of sin or not. No one could or should control how a person lives thier lives. BUT it is wrong and frowned upon by God. He still loves them but not what they do, as do I. I have a good friend who is gay, I love him like a brother but I hate what he does.

Yup, gotta agree with you.

For this thread, no comment.

So, you do nothing but ignore me when I yell? Just curious.

Yeah, I am with you on this one. I have several relatives on my father's side and friends that are gay (one of them is a close friend of mine.) They know where I stand on the gay issue - they respect me. I respect them. I feel that it isn't my place to judge one for his/her sexual preference.

Excellent Posting!

Vote Other... Ignore him :D...

I have no comments on this subject except to say that one of my very good friend is gay and I love that guy no matter what sexual orientation he picks.

Expressions of love is a sin? What a pathetic way to live.

Expressions of love is a sin? What a pathetic way to live.

Expressions of love like the words I love you like you would say to a good friend or a family member no. Love shown between a husband and a wife no. God made people for men and women to join not men and men or women and women. The devil alters perceptions and convinces people that it is alright. This is just my opinion and what I read in the bible. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am just showing you all mine.

How can you hate something if you never tried it? :)

Hate is a strong word. To say you love someone like a brother but hate what he does is a contradiction in my book. :) You either accept them or you don't.

Afterall Jesus talked about acceptance. If you can't accept, then you ain't worthy in Jesus's eyes. :)

Expressions of love like the words I love you like you would say to a good friend or a family member no. Love shown between a husband and a wife no. God made people for men and women to join not men and men or women and women. The devil alters perceptions and convinces people that it is alright. This is just my opinion and what I read in the bible. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am just showing you all mine.

:gpost:

It would appear that your belief is:

You like toy cars while your friend likes toy figures. You've never liked toy figures and don't understand why anyone would. Your friend thinks the same but toward toy cars.

You read up on your religious texts and discover that toy figures is the work of the devil. So you tell your toy figures-loving friend that he is doing evil.

My belief:

As long as no harm befalls on anyone, there is no evil.

I am, rather, surprised that you know exactly why God made everything. My God created me and, certainly, did not make a mistake and my God does not have the time to complete my understanding (my cup runneth over).

It is clear that when the issue of homosexuality is brought out, religion is, often, said to "say so." Why they avoid saying that it is not their preference? Why they avoid saying they just don't understand the feeling? It would appear that it is easier to blame something else for not being honest - simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back