Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Slap PowerON and tell him like man or woman

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (see my comment)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you hate something if you never tried it? :)

Hate is a strong word. To say you love someone like a brother but hate what he does is a contradiction in my book. :) You either accept them or you don't.

Afterall Jesus talked about acceptance. If you can't accept, then you ain't worthy in Jesus's eyes. :)

Jesus accepted the person not the sin. He never accepted the sin and said it was okay. He was just trying to be able to talk with the sinners and show them that what they were doing was wrong and what to do to get away from it. It doesn't say anywhere in the bible that jesus said Homosexuality was okay. It does say though that is isn't okay. Show me one spot where it says that it is okay.

It would appear that your belief is:

You like toy cars while your friend likes toy figures. You've never liked toy figures and don't understand why anyone would. Your friend thinks the same but toward toy cars.

You read up on your religious texts and discover that toy figures is the work of the devil. So you tell your toy figures-loving friend that he is doing evil.

My belief:

As long as no harm befalls on anyone, there is no evil.

I am, rather, surprised that you know exactly why God made everything. My God created me and, certainly, did not make a mistake and my God does not have the time to complete my understanding (my cup runneth over).

It is clear that when the issue of homosexuality is brought out, religion is often explained why. Why they avoid saying that it is not their preference? Why they avoid saying they just don't understand the feeling? It would appear that it is easier to blame something else for not being honest - simply.

And that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Jesus accepted the person not the sin. He never accepted the sin and said it was okay. He was just trying to be able to talk with the sinners and show them that what they were doing was wrong and what to do to get away from it. It doesn't say anywhere in the bible that jesus said Homosexuality was okay. It does say though that is isn't okay. Show me one spot where it says that it is okay.

Can you name the bible verses that support your views?

Ceclity, were you aware that there's a HUGE controversy over what the Bible actually SAYS in reference to GLB folks? Were you aware that a hundred years ago it was common for Christians to use Bible verses to justify anti-Semitism and segregation and interracial marriage?
God is love. God doesn't discriminate. Your mindset is dying fast....In twenty or thirty years people will look back on horror at the fact that GLB folks were treated so badly. Look how people react to stories about how the KKK killed black people or who killed freedom riders in the '60s!

Are you a follower of Jesus or a follower of God?

Umm... Anybody of you... You're not allow to argue with religious.

This thread is steering into a religion debate. As per rule states in AllDeaf, religion issues aren't allowed.

So, with that, this thread is closed and it will be moved to the Religion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back