I just recently watched... (movies)

Damn Vamp where you get these movies. I love Japenese and Hong Kong movies. They make them interesting hell Godzilla was interesting :o (hey hey I grew up watching them man) :D

Wolfboy said:
Damn Vamp where you get these movies. I love Japenese and Hong Kong movies. They make them interesting hell Godzilla was interesting :o (hey hey I grew up watching them man) :D
That's for me to know and you to find out. :cool:

I just finished watching Zatoichi. It's a movie about this blind swordsman who's fighting against this medieval Japanese mob. It's an interesting and good movie... with a shocking conclusion! :eek:

Yesterday, I saw Hellboy. It's based on a comic book about a demon from hell who fights against evil. I thought it was a good movie, but the ending could have been a bit better. I can see a sequel out of this movie... hmm.

VamPyroX said:
Yesterday, I saw Hellboy. It's based on a comic book about a demon from hell who fights against evil. I thought it was a good movie, but the ending could have been a bit better. I can see a sequel out of this movie... hmm.

The Director's Cut is coming this November.

Banjo said:
The Director's Cut is coming this November.
Director's Cut... on DVD? Well, I was planning on buying the DVD... but I guess I can wait a few more months before getting that! ;)

I just finished watching Hero, a Chinese movie starring Jet-Li. It's a good movie about an assassin who attempts to kill a king.

I finally brought "sliders" seasons one and two dvd what so great times to grab the moments to watch ... i am almost done watch all these show ... even i got kill bill vol 2. but i haven't start watch that show yet ... since i decide start counts how many dvd that i have and it is 200 dvd !!! that's dammmnnn allot !!! lol ...

knightwolf68 said:
I finally brought "sliders" seasons one and two dvd what so great times to grab the moments to watch ... i am almost done watch all these show ... even i got kill bill vol 2. but i haven't start watch that show yet ... since i decide start counts how many dvd that i have and it is 200 dvd !!! that's dammmnnn allot !!! lol ...
Damn, that's a lot!

I plan on buying the Sliders DVDs too. I already have Kill Bill Vol 1. I plan to get the sequel as well.

LOL yeah that's damn allot !!! lol my fiancee and i was joke about it as i told her hey why not we turn our house into dvd library .... even collect all old dvd to pass the next geneation of children to tell them the story how our life has been like that movie look like etc .. many BS tales to talk about lol

I just watched Day After Tomorrow this morning. Boy, it's a good movie! Anyone else seen it?

VamPyroX said:
I just watched Day After Tomorrow this morning. Boy, it's a good movie! Anyone else seen it?
i saw it last night.. its good movie yet a long movie too. and be honest.. i can't barely wait to see if it acually did come true :D

Texas Chainsaw Masscre, it's on TV last night. Only for satellite dish users.

It's not the first time I've watched it, but on TV, yes.

VamPyroX said:
damn it you, I was almost barely to buy a own DVD of The Day After Tomorrow. I love it.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i saw it last night.. its good movie yet a long movie too. and be honest.. i can't barely wait to see if it acually did come true :D
Hey, it could happen!

Wanna hear something weird? Ever since it came out on Tuesday, it's been raining since. The weather has been getting colder as well. :eek:

VamPyroX said:

yes my two sons, finane' and I watched it last night. Wow, it was damn good movie. I can't image, it would impact to NYC. When they made that movie. I was shocked because three hurriances were in south of Flordia few weeks ago.

Is not it scary when someone who creates to making that movie, something came up true :shock: Obviously, they predict correct.

I remember, somewhere verison in the bible. It will occur to this kind of horrible weather. Ice Age !! :|

LMAO!!! Yesterday was a beautiful, dry, sunny autumn day in Utah. Then I rented "Day After Tomorrow." What do I know? When I was watching the movie, the lights flickered on and off, and there was a heavy rainstorm. After the movie was done, I watched the news, and it said it was snowing in the mountains. Creepy! LOL

I also watched Fahrenheit 9/11.

Attachments

• snowradar.jpg
    snowradar.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched Ocean's 11 and Toy Story 2 recently. It was nice watching them again. My friend and I were bored so we watched them again. :thumb:

I watched Scooby Doo 2 and The Cat in the Hat last weekend. ;) Damn...The latter one isn't suitable for children cos there's a lot of sexual references and they weren't subtle. :roll: Still overall, I thought it was funny though.

I recently watched a movie on HBO, "UnderWorld" that scared the heck out of me...the movie was about werewolf vs vampires.

Back