I just recently watched... (movies)

VamPyroX said:
Hmm...

Ashton is 26 years old.

Demi is 38 years old.

That's 12 years apart. I guess they do go together well ;)

I thought Demi's already 40...

VamPyroX said:
Hmm...

Ashton is 26 years old.

Demi is 38 years old.

That's 12 years apart. I guess they do go together well. ;)

Demi Moore was born in 1962 and will be 42 this November, not 38.

Ashton was born in 1978 and is now 26, so they are really 15 years apart.

uhmm ive heard of The Butterfly Effect -- hadnt seen it yet -- mebbe MizzDeaf and i would find time to watch that movie

Banjo said:
Ok, ok... Socrates... here I am! :)

I have seen the film itself, but prior to seeing the film, I was really skeptical about the movie actually being decent due to Ashton being in it.

I do not care too much for Ashton since he has not proven himself, but I found that this may be the movie where Ashton proves himself on being able to play in different roles instead of the repetitive comedic roles.

The concept of the movie itself is interesting, and original in some ways, but with some inspirations from the other movies in the past.

I found this movie to be more than just a decent movie, but a good one because it does reflect the society. People always wishes that they could change things in their past, but by seeing this movie, I have thought to myself, maybe it isn't a good idea after all because I may make it worse than it already is.

Steel, maybe it'll be better for you to see it on DVD instead with captioning. This is a concept that not everybody will get at first, but take a while to explore the core of the concept and you may find yourself interested in it.

I have a recommendation for these who liked The Butterfly Effect to check out an older film, Donnie Darko. It was released in 2001, and a director's edition is coming out soon with 20 minutes worth of extra footage that was cut out of the intended version.
I'm back! I just recently watched Donnie Darko. Boy, that was one fucked up movie! Damn!

You were right to recommend that movie cuz it is like The Butterfly Effect! My roommate saw it before I did and was puzzled about the movie. Now that I've seen it, I'll be able to explain it to him. I guess the concept of the plot is too confusing for him! ;)

Oh, yeah I've seen Donnie Darko.....very strange, but very interestin' !!

I just recently watched Altered State and Bubba Ho-Tep last night. Boy, those two were weird movies! :eek2: Altered State, starring William Hurt, is about this guy who attempts to find something through deep sleep and hallucinations. This movie was made in 1980. Bubba Ho-Tep, starring Bruce Campbell, is about Elvis, who is hiding in a present-day nursery home, and this delusional so-called JFK fighting against this redneck mummy. This movie was released a couple years ago. :thumb:

I recently watched Spider-Man 2... does movies at the cinema only count or DVD movies too?

Ziusudra said:
I recently watched Spider-Man 2... does movies at the cinema only count or DVD movies too?
Fine with me. :)

I recently watched Joe's Apartment with my roommate. It's a corny, yet, funny movie that I like to watch. It's about this guy named Joe who lives in this apartment that's infested with friendly talking cockroaches. Heh!

Boy, I just watched the movie, "Butterfly Effect" recently. It was really spooky and strange. Wonderin' if, it actually happens to anyone at Mental Institution in real life ?

Just like that movie called "Possessed" about a young boy and it is based on true story............

My dh bought tons of DVD movies. The Butterfly Effect DVD has been sitting on my TV and I have been meaning to watch it. I never find a time to sit and watch it. Now you guys are talking about it. It makes me to have to watch it soon! I will ask my dh if he can find Donnie Darko movie.

Does Donnie Darko DVD sells at the Target?

I will have a peek in the store to see if the Butterfly Effect's currently available to hire.

Donnie Darko sounds quite familiar; I must have watched it but I cannot recall.

Frisky Feline said:
My dh bought tons of DVD movies. The Butterfly Effect DVD has been sitting on my TV and I have been meaning to watch it. I never find a time to sit and watch it. Now you guys are talking about it. It makes me to have to watch it soon! I will ask my dh if he can find Donnie Darko movie.

Does Donnie Darko DVD sells at the Target?
I'm sure that Donnie Darko is available at Target. If not, there's always Best Buy. :thumb:

I hired 3 movies recently:

-Along Came Polly (ehhh, all right, usually I love Ben Stiller's movies)
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Whoo, scary!)
-Leaving Metropolis (a little boring to watch)

I got 4 Movies Earlier and watched...

Scary Movie 3 (boy that was so Funny as Heck!)
Butterfly Effect (That was one Werid Movie for sure)
Monster (base on true Story of this Lady who was a hooker and Killing some Guys who pays to sleep with her that was after her Rape) That one was real good too.

and last one Spartan (That Movie was Real good too)

kuifje75 said:
I hired 3 movies recently:

-Along Came Polly (ehhh, all right, usually I love Ben Stiller's movies)
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Whoo, scary!)
-Leaving Metropolis (a little boring to watch)

I agree Along came Polly was alright but I love Ben Stiller through.

I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre too and that one made me almost peed my pants. LOL.

Cheri said:
I got 4 Movies Earlier and watched...

Scary Movie 3 (boy that was so Funny as Heck!)
Butterfly Effect (That was one Werid Movie for sure)
Monster (base on true Story of this Lady who was a hooker and Killing some Guys who pays to sleep with her that was after her Rape) That one was real good too.

and last one Spartan (That Movie was Real good too)
I own Scary Movie 3 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I still need Scary Movie 2 to complete my collection. Heh!

VamPyroX said:
I own Scary Movie 3 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I still need Scary Movie 2 to complete my collection. Heh!

What did you think of the Scary Movie 3? poor boy got hit by a car from his Aunt and another one by someone else at the end of the Movie...heh.

Last night, I saw an old movie... Blue Thunder. It's about this guy who's been hired to test-drive a new helicopter. This helicopter can see through walls, hear whispers, and fly silently. Somehow, something goes wrong and this guy is in for the flight of his life!

Back