I have lost my faith in America.

I have made my decision on what to do with my scripts this year. There will not be english adaption into this show in the future in America at all. I lost that trust in America. So my scripts will be hand it over to Japan as I move there to working on it.

Cool, Where in Japan will you be?

But you will be a rich man selling your story, right?

You're right about that. But it was never about money and being rich alone, it was about me being so passionate to telling my story. You have to know that money means nothing to me, but it's good to be rich man, but will use that money to a good use.

If it's going well in Japan, I'd like to produce more series that followed up there. A third series that is sequel from second season, "Aqua Hero: Hurricane Force." It's going to be called, "Navy Hero: Water Rescue."

irked-pin-cushion-tofu.jpg

Forget Tokyo, Africa is cheaper.
Way cheaper. I met two Kenyans about a month ago, they said in Kenya if you own a vehicle you are considered very rich. I make $9.85/hr and they dropped their jaws. They said that is the average wage for a furlough for most people where they live.

It was an interesting conversation for sure. Learned a lot.

Way cheaper. I met two Kenyans about a month ago, they said in Kenya if you own a vehicle you are considered very rich. I make $9.85/hr and they dropped their jaws. They said that is the average wage for a furlough for most people where they live.

It was an interesting conversation for sure. Learned a lot.

that's why we have handful of programs to donate bicycles to Africa. You are considered wealthy if you have a bike. As you know - transportation is a major problem in Africa. The jobs, store, hospital, etc. are far away. It is not uncommon for people to carry their sick family member on their back and walk for 1-2 days to nearest hospital when this can be done in 30 min by car. plus - with bicycles, they are able to travel further from village to city for better pay.

so... show some love and donate your old bicycle to them! we have couple of guys from my college who created a program for the cause.

google keywords: donate bicycle Africa

that's why we have handful of programs to donate bicycles to Africa. You are considered wealthy if you have a bike. As you know - transportation is a major problem in Africa. The jobs, store, hospital, etc. are far away. It is not uncommon for people to carry their sick family member on their back and walk for 1-2 days to nearest hospital when this can be done in 30 min by car. plus - with bicycles, they are able to travel further from village to city for better pay.

so... show some love and donate your old bicycle to them! we have couple of guys from my college who created a program for the cause.

google keywords: donate bicycle Africa

Yes they said they ride bicycles EVERYWHERE in Kenya. Because of this, they don't have fat people like we do in America. :lol:

Yes they said they ride bicycles EVERYWHERE in Kenya. Because of this, they don't have fat people like we do in America. :lol:

oh they do?? woo! the programs are success!
vdance_smilie.gif

I'm not sure. Tokyo is very expensive place to live there now.

Move to North Korea and meet dictator so you will automatically send to city but no choice due communist regime.

I will contact NK dictator and tell that you aren't allowed to drive until your relation with dictator so improved.

Your choice: America or North Korea (No exception)

:tears:....snif, snif.....

Is it true, Boss??...you're moving on up, moving on up to Japan?

Move to North Korea and meet dictator so you will automatically send to city but no choice due communist regime.

I will contact NK dictator and tell that you aren't allowed to drive until your relation with dictator so improved.

Your choice: America or North Korea (No exception)

You're being retarded today.

Today, I've learned how to speak Japanese. It wasn't that bad. Looking forward to learn more in the future. But I will not be writing in Japanese, but to write in English as well. English is my favorite and will be always my first language.

I thought that learning Japanese would be that harder, but turns out it's very, VERY easy for me to master that language. That PROVEN I can adapt everything, but Chinese language is very hard.

Speaking of language, I made the final decision. North America will not have my scripts the way they wants them to be, people in Japan will have their chance to have my scripts, but will be writing in their language for people to read the scripts. It's going to be like in four to five years in the making.

America is not what it used to be like this before. America I knew long time ago is long gone. It has become too damn greedy. All they cares is themselves and cares about MONEY. :roll:

Today, I've learned how to speak Japanese. It wasn't that bad. Looking forward to learn more in the future. But I will not be writing in Japanese, but to write in English as well. English is my favorite and will be always my first language.

I thought that learning Japanese would be that harder, but turns out it's very, VERY easy for me to master that language. That PROVEN I can adapt everything, but Chinese language is very hard.

Speaking of language, I made the final decision. North America will not have my scripts the way they wants them to be, people in Japan will have their chance to have my scripts, but will be writing in their language for people to read the scripts. It's going to be like in four to five years in the making.

America is not what it used to be like this before. America I knew long time ago is long gone. It has become too damn greedy. All they cares is themselves and cares about MONEY. :roll:
WOW you mastered the Japanese language in one day? You are the man!!

Back