I have lost my faith in America.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Yep, you heard me right. The moment that 4kids had cancelled Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, I lost all my faith in this country, seems to me that big, fat companies like Disney, Fox, and 4kids, they don't care about Toku.

I was all excited about to do my scripts for the version of American Toku, now it has come to my good sense that it's not worth to do this here, but rather to do this in Japan more than ever now.

That confirmed my fear that American Toku is all dead. I'm still not happy that 4kids decided not to aired two final episodes there. What should I do about my scripts?

People in this country don't give a shit about American Toku, I find it very sad. Now I'm reconsidering my position, thinking about moving to live in Japan.

And ......we're still rolling on down the river.....rolling on....rolling on down the river......

And ......we're still rolling on down the river.....rolling on....rolling on down the river......

Big wheel keep on turning, Proud mary keep on burning, And we’re rolling, rolling
Rolling on the river....

Damn!! Now that song is stuck in my head...

What's a Toku? :scratch:

I am wondering about that too, but he is a scriptwriter and he write many scripts. That would mean he wrote about American Toku. :dunno: I hope it is not about the giant monsters like we saw in Japanese movies. As matter of fact, I don't know what he is talking about. :scratch:

According to my Webster's New World Dictionary....TOFU is: a cheese-like food made from soybeans....... TOKU....isn't listed....might be "Tok....U"??.....(wanna a toke??)

According to my Webster's New World Dictionary....TOFU is: a cheese-like food made from soybeans....... TOKU....isn't listed....might be "Tok....U"??.....(wanna a toke??)

oooooooo Learn Japanese in 5 min!

English: Wanna a toke?
Japanese: TOK U????

I just googled up American Toku. It looks like some kind of animated power rangers. :dunno:

Yep, you heard me right. The moment that 4kids had cancelled Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, I lost all my faith in this country, seems to me that big, fat companies like Disney, Fox, and 4kids, they don't care about Toku.

I was all excited about to do my scripts for the version of American Toku, now it has come to my good sense that it's not worth to do this here, but rather to do this in Japan more than ever now.

That confirmed my fear that American Toku is all dead. I'm still not happy that 4kids decided not to aired two final episodes there. What should I do about my scripts?

People in this country don't give a shit about American Toku, I find it very sad. Now I'm reconsidering my position, thinking about moving to live in Japan.

Moving Japan. :) How many actors and actresses try to make in Hollywood? Not so many. That is life in America. Everyone try to make best out of them if your not good enough with your artist then do it better next time. Everyone must accept their failure once awhile to do better for next one.

I have made my decision on what to do with my scripts this year. There will not be english adaption into this show in the future in America at all. I lost that trust in America. So my scripts will be hand it over to Japan as I move there to working on it.

Back