I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the ultrasound!!! :) Looking forward to your post with the announcement!

Looking forward to hear what the sex gender your baby is but it really dont matter as long as the baby is healthy, right?? :) both will bring you joy.. :) cant wait to hear all of the updates of your baby and of course you, too! Cant forget the momma! heh! :)

Looking forward to hear what the sex gender your baby is but it really dont matter as long as the baby is healthy, right?? :) both will bring you joy.. :) cant wait to hear all of the updates of your baby and of course you, too! Cant forget the momma! heh! :)

:lol: Thank you! Oh ofc it doesnt matter as long as the baby is healthy. But we would love to have a girl. We both understand that if it is a boy, no plm. We will still love it anyways! I sure will keep updates of my baby and ofc ME! haha!

Will tell more updates next week!

Aww I miss being pregnant LOL....Keep us update girl :hug:

lol sorry Angel! I didnt mean to bring up your maternal feelings! :hug: You never know if RR would want one too!:fingersx: :lol:

As you all know that I am having a baby boy. Everything checks out great with the baby. It is growing very good and it is right on schedule. The nurse said that it could be 1 pound by next week. I thought that was very neat!!! She said that the baby is now due on April 22, 2007.

So right now we know it is due between April 22, 24, 25 and 26, 2007 because of its growing so fast and so well. I dont show much right now and I am worried about that but the nurse said that is normal for the beginning of 5th month pregnancy. So I bet I will show more pretty soon! haha. But the wonderful thing is that I keep feeling the baby kicking me very well. Sometimes it hurts because he is kicking right on the spot of my BLADDER! OUCH!!! haha. He is strong kicker, maybe he will play soccer or karate before I know it! haha!

Better go and I will keep you up with updates and whatsoever. Thank you for reading! :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Aww Congratulations on having a bluesy baby boy DeafMommy0407!!!...:hug:...I've been wondering about you, and how's the pregnancy going so far, hope you and the unborn baby are doing great...

As for me having another one? aw I'm getting too old :giggle: ...

a boy?? aww thats great!!! Congrats

No Angel, u arent old to get another one. You are young lady. ;) Maybe to have RR's baby? mm??

i think it is great

I have an announcement that I want to share with you because my boyfriend and I are so happy.

I want to share my good news with my good friends here that I talk to sometimes. Please NO BASHING ME. I do not need the stress or negative posts or anything like that. If you do, I will report you to the MODS, so please respect my wishes. No private messages from mean ppl are allowed because I will report them to MODS too. Again, please respect my wishes.

Here is my good news that I want to share this with all my good friends here.

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I am 8 1/2 weeks along and I am due in April 2007. We are so excited and shocked at the same time but in a wonderful way!

I hope you all will be so happy for me and my boyfriend. I will cry so hard if ppl post mean things or being so negative about it. I believe our baby is so blessed to have 2 parents and will be so wonderful to have our baby. I count this as a blessing for me because I have been thru alots and I want to be the best mom to my baby.

I hope you all will be so happy for us! :hug: God bless us and our new baby!

i think it is great don't listen to anyone

How marvellous, April is not far away, good luck for your big day soon.

Thank you everyone.

I am doing good, just tired all the time. Seems wanting to sleep all the time. I will be 25 weeks tmw which I will have 15 more weeks left til the baby is born. Will keep updates from time to time, I dont get online much as I used to be, due to my being so tired and being out of town all the time.

Talk to y'all later with more updates. :hug:

Awww take all the rest you need, I know during the 25 weeks, you'll feeling overly tired, I know soon between 24 weeks and 28 weeks you'll be need to drink glucose solution, that stuff you drink taste horrible not kidding! I was feeling so nauseated, I've puke at the first time and had to do it all over again. You'll have to drink it all in five minutes and keep it inside of you until the glucose screen is over. Gooooood luck on that one girly, You needed it. :giggle: Other than that, I'm glad you're doing so well with your pregnancy, keep us updated. :hug:

Awww take all the rest you need, I know during the 25 weeks, you'll feeling overly tired, I know soon between 24 weeks and 28 weeks you'll be need to drink glucose solution, that stuff you drink taste horrible not kidding! I was feeling so nauseated, I've puke at the first time and had to do it all over again. You'll have to drink it all in five minutes and keep it inside of you until the glucose screen is over. Gooooood luck on that one girly, You needed it. :giggle: Other than that, I'm glad you're doing so well with your pregnancy, keep us updated. :hug:

I have an appt. on 31st to have blood drawn for my glucose and thyroid tests. They told me not to eat anything with sugar the night before and to eat dry plain toast and drink alots of water til I am done with my appt. I was like HUH!?! And plus I havent heard anything about the glucose solution, all they told me to not to eat anything sugary and to eat dry plain toast and drink alots of water. That is weird, will find out when I arrive to my dr. office. I hate not to eat anything because I done that before with my thyroid blood tests. So hopefully, I wont pass out because I am easily sick with my sugar dropping so low. My mom will keep her eye on me and she is same with me. We are easily sick with sugar dropping so low.

Will keep updates, girl. :hug:

thats strange.. when i was preggy with tj.. the dr said no eating anything and no drinking after midnight.. then come to office and have blood work.. then test and see.. i was like ok.. but u can eat toast?? how lucky u are!

then they told me my blood was like high.. they want me to come back for more tests so i did.. i came back.. then had blood drawn every 30 minutes (two times in one hour) then 1 each hour total of 3 hours.. by the time they were done with me.. i almost passed out.. whew.. found out i had gestational diabetes.. mine was borderline tho.. not HIGH.. then after birth of TJ.. it went away.. back ot normal.. but they said i could get it if i dont take care of myself.. thats why i have to be careful with my heatlh.. :)

dont be scared of what i said.. im sure yours are normal.. but surprsied that they let u eat toast.. like mine said NO foods or drinks after midnight.. weird.. oh well.. anyway.. good luck at your appt.. at least u will have ur mom with u :)

I just read this thread... I must have missed this one! Congratulations on your pregnancy.. and having a baby boy! have you already got a name yet?

I was sick the whole 9 months and very miserable but I missed being pregnant of course. I've been wanting a baby for a long time now.. it seems to not work. but that's okay.

I remember not showing at all til my 5th month.. i was like.. poof.. there's my big belly all of the sudden.. lol

Keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back