I had three oprations

Sweetmind said:
Why would someone celebrating to have three surgeries all along? I find this is real odd strange to bring it up without having any explaination. .............
Is she looking for a pity? and Why would her mom s comment have to be threaten to whoever it s and stated about the flip the middle finger??? I m in a very big puzzle. If so, It must be something going on fishy.

Thank you! ;)
Sweetmind
Instead of flipping fingers, I see other people investigating and asking questions to the started of the topic.

But fine, you flip your fingers... and start sthinking about conspiracy theories instead of actually asking questions....

:whistle: :whistle:
Cloggy said:
Instead of flipping fingers, I see other people investigating and asking questions to the started of the topic.

But fine, you flip your fingers... and start sthinking about conspiracy theories instead of actually asking questions....

Sweetmind did not flip her fingers.... we both were puzzled and did not see the middle finger here...

I know LIZASOUL from the deafchat,, she did lots of whinings and lies,,,
NOw she is lying again here and also whined!!!!

I hate WHINERS and LIARS !!!!

You need to stop blaming Sweetmind.. You yourself knew who did the flip finger...you mentioned that roadrunner did the erasing,,,I assumed it was GNU..i am not sure but I know Sweetmind DID NOT....

Thanks!!!!

SxyPorkie :whistle: :whistle:

SxyPorkie said:
:whistle: :whistle:

Sweetmind did not flip her fingers.... we both were puzzled and did not see the middle finger here...

I know LIZASOUL from the deafchat,, she did lots of whinings and lies,,,
NOw she is lying again here and also whined!!!!

I hate WHINERS and LIARS !!!!

You need to stop blaming Sweetmind.. You yourself knew who did the flip finger...you mentioned that roadrunner did the erasing,,,I assumed it was GNU..i am not sure but I know Sweetmind DID NOT....

Thanks!!!!

SxyPorkie :whistle: :whistle:
Fair enough. Still, instead of accusing someone, one might ask questions.
You know her from somewhere else. That means you can ask direct questions to her in order to inform other members.
People that do not have that knowledge will be polite and ask questions. I believe someone until proven otherwise.

Sweetmind,

This is Liza' mother,I've been reading all the stuff about my
daughter. Now, I'm telling you enough is enough. I don't know
who you are, but let me tell you something. Leave my daughter
alone.

I'm so happy my daughter had the opration, what is your problem
tell me, did you pay for it. It's our money and if I want to throw it away.
It's our business.

Let me tell you I respect Deaf People and I have lots of friends.
I'm working so, they can have a place to go dancing, to the movies.
I don't feel sorry for them. Deaf people are so bright that no one
puts them down.

Why do you hate my daughter so much? And let me tell you
something you can call me whatever you want.

But we are a family who is so rich with LOVE. That no matter
what you say or put my daughter down. Nothing is going to
make us hate you and by the way. It was daughter's decision
to have the surgery.

Liza's mom

Cloggy said:
You know her from somewhere else. That means you can ask direct questions to her in order to inform other members.
People that do not have that knowledge will be polite and ask questions. I believe someone until proven otherwise.

Sweetmind and I were in AD together.. as we read Lizasoul s thread ...We both were so puzzled wondering who flipped the finger... Sweetmind was with me... You cannot continue blaming Sweetmind... She rarely cussed in the deafchat and here in AD.... Of course she is only a human.. we did cussed each other in our instant messenger and VP but not to other people.. I know Sweetmind,,, SO BE IT!!!!

SxyPorkie
:fingersx:

SxyPorkie said:
Sweetmind and I were in AD together.. as we read Lizasoul s thread ...We both were so puzzled wondering who flipped the finger... Sweetmind was with me... You cannot continue blaming Sweetmind... She rarely cussed in the deafchat and here in AD.... Of course she is only a human.. we did cussed each other in our instant messenger and VP but not to other people.. I know Sweetmind,,, SO BE IT!!!!

SxyPorkie
:fingersx:
:dunno:

Cloggy said:
Are you aware that what SxyPorkie is saying is just what I said in the post RR deleted? I didn't use the middle finger anyway.

I've been reading all the stuff about my
alone.

DID I TALK ABOUT HER PERSONAL? ? From the start, NO I DID NOT IF YOU MIND! Read the whole comment first before you jump all over me. And You make people believe that I DID FLIPPED THE MIDDLE FINGER, how dare you do this to me.

I NEVER really did do what I wasnt being accused of. Cloggy made it look like I DID>. SCOFFFFFFF!!!

I m speaking of UNNECSSARY for you to be happy for yourself.. What about her mixed feelings?

Why does it have to be happy for yourself only, Lisa mom? I dont see her being happy for quite a while.. I am very sorry Somebody gotta to stop them telling a lie.

I have never thought of being hatred to anybody while you did it to yourself already. MIND YOU!

I have not never talked to her at all after all she jumped all over me from the start. So I did ignored her all the way but however I dont appreciate she namedcalled me for no reason. You both already made it a very huge negative from the start. I have my right to state my own opinions for Deaf children s safety and their rights that you couldnt handle it very well from me.

So you and your daughter did it on purpose and harrassed people that someone did not do it for what you created more problem already. NICE TRY!!

I m done. It will be my end of discussion. PERIOD!!!

Thank you!

Sweetmind

LIZASOUL said:
Sweetmind,

This is Liza' mother,I've been reading all the stuff about my
alone.
Well, well, well, looky here.... She harasses us on Yahoo and DeafChat and you tell US to leave HER alone?
I'm so happy my daughter had the opration, what is your problem
tell me, did you pay for it. It's our money and if I want to throw it away.
It's our business.
You're happy because you wanted a normal daughter. Sweetmind's problem is not that she has it but that she lied about it on other sites and on IM.
Let me tell you I respect Deaf People and I have lots of friends.
I'm working so, they can have a place to go dancing, to the movies.
I don't feel sorry for them. Deaf people are so bright that no one
puts them down.
That's tokenism. Also, you're putting one down in this post right now.
I have tried being Liza's friend once and ended up with her getting mad when I pointed out that her stories didn't add up. I would be willing to forgive her if she didn't continue to harass me on Yahoo and instead was HONEST with me.
But we are a family who is so rich with LOVE. That no matter
what you say or put my daughter down. Nothing is going to
make us hate you and by the way. It was daughter's decision
to have the surgery.
She told me it was YOUR decision, not hers. She also told me that she hated the implant. Then I asked her about it another day--and she told me she wanted it and I was going to hate her for it...

This is ONLY what I have gotten through talking with her one-on-one. Nobody else told me any of the information here.

Cloggy said:
Excellent. What age were you when your parents decided NOT to "fix"?
I cannot remember about how old was i when my parent asked me. My parent asked me do I want my ears fix? I said No I dont want because I want them love who am I. They said they really love who am I. They always being happy with me if I am deaf or not. I feel so sorry for parents that they just want make their children to fix their ears if they dont want. They feel so shame for their chilren who are deaf. My ex's mom never accept him being deaf and she said it was very shameful. I cannot believe what she done to my ex. My ex's mom forced him read lipreading and dont allow him learn sign language. My ex was never happy boy. I thank my parent for love who am i and they never force me anything.

gnulinuxman said:
Well, well, well, looky here.... She harasses us on Yahoo and DeafChat and you tell US to leave HER alone?
You're happy because you wanted a normal daughter. Sweetmind's problem is not that she has it but that she lied about it on other sites and on IM.
That's tokenism. Also, you're putting one down in this post right now.
I have tried being Liza's friend once and ended up with her getting mad when I pointed out that her stories didn't add up. I would be willing to forgive her if she didn't continue to harass me on Yahoo and instead was HONEST with me.
She told me it was YOUR decision, not hers. She also told me that she hated the implant. Then I asked her about it another day--and she told me she wanted it and I was going to hate her for it...

This is ONLY what I have gotten through talking with her one-on-one. Nobody else told me any of the information here.

OK I assumed you were the one who flipped the finger... I was wrong,,, I am sorry... You are right about Lizasoul's story to you did not add ... same thing in the deafchat...I do not believe her at all...

Thanks!!!

SxyPorkie

ghsh1996 said:
I cannot remember about how old was i when my parent asked me. My parent asked me do I want my ears fix? I said No I dont want because I want them love who am I. They said they really love who am I. They always being happy with me if I am deaf or not. I feel so sorry for parents that they just want make their children to fix their ears if they dont want. They feel so shame for their chilren who are deaf. My ex's mom never accept him being deaf and she said it was very shameful. I cannot believe what she done to my ex. My ex's mom forced him read lipreading and dont allow him learn sign language. My ex was never happy boy. I thank my parent for love who am i and they never force me anything.
WOW, beautiful choice by your parents.
But what were the options at the time?
If we're talking about CI, then 15 years ago is quite a difference compared to now. With the technology at that time, outcome could have been different than now.
My daughter was born profoundly deaf. With the research I did (and my wife) we found that CI would be very beneficial to her.
She can now develop her hearing and speech which means that she will be able to speak not just our language (Dutch) but also the language of the country we live in (Norway) and of many friends that do not speak dutch or norwegian - like English. (She also signs)
She might even be writing to you in a couple of years.
Had she been deaf, she would have been taught norwegian sign only and would have to read lips (norwegian). Communication with her relatives in Holland (dutch) and friends in norway (english) would have been very difficult.

So, your parents had a good reason NOT to do it, we had a good reason to do it. 2 good choices.

By the way, how long ago was that option of yours.... 5, 10, 15 years?

Cloggy, her post was saying that she didn't WANT it because she was fine with who she was, not because of cochlear impants being less advanced. Her parents also loved her the way she was and respected her decision. You, on the other hand, implanted your daughter before she knew it.

ghsh, your parents are AWESOME! It's nice that they let YOU have it your way. :cheers:

gnulinuxman said:
Cloggy, her post was saying that she didn't WANT it because she was fine with who she was, not because of cochlear impants being less advanced. Her parents also loved her the way she was and respected her decision. You, on the other hand, implanted your daughter before she knew it.
So tell me, why did the parents ask and what was the offer...
I'm just asking questions....
I'm fine with her not wanting it. I also read that she forgot when that was. She must have been very young.

SxyPorkie said:
OK I assumed you were the one who flipped the finger... I was wrong,,, I am sorry... You are right about Lizasoul's story to you did not add ... same thing in the deafchat...I do not believe her at all...

Thanks!!!

SxyPorkie
Apology accepted... I'm just glad you saw this too about her. ;)

gnulinuxman said:
Are you aware that what SxyPorkie is saying is just what I said in the post RR deleted? I didn't use the middle finger anyway.

:bsflag: I saw your post and I quote you, " :mad2: :liar : :mad2: "

gnulinuxman said:

ghsh, your parents are AWESOME! It's nice that they let YOU have it your way. :cheers:

Thank you. I was so young that my parent asked me about it. My parent told me that they didnt complain about i am being deaf. They know sign language. I believe that god test people that their chilldren who have deaf or blind or retard illness, or etc etc. also god test their children too. God want to see if they accept or not. I know that God have reason for me being deaf. I dont need change my deafness so I accepted it 100 percent.

Back