I had the pleasure of meeting Katz4life

Niagara Thruway is the one that connect to Rainbow Bridge. It's like 1/4 of a mile long. You know you are on the Peace Bridge, because it's about 2 miles long.

I was just in Toronto last year. Fun place to go too.

oh gotcha. yea then that's the one I always use. I don't drive thru Buffalo.

Just like what your avatar said. Now I'm confused, thought you wanted me to get lost, now you are thinking of getting yourself lost? :hmm:

I had moved back to LI in February 2011 and have been living there since then. Maybe one more year staying and I'll move out and then disappear.

Haaaa....diehardbiker, you taking it too personal, aren't you? It was a bit of sarcasm. Yes, why would anyone who is not a true friend or is two faced want to know where I plan to move next year? As for the motto in my avatar, that does make sense for those who stalks, attempt to get their nose into my life, what I do, my love life, where I work and all that just in order to stir up gossip and rumor or to destroy the reputaion of mine. If they do that to me, then get lost! :)

I had moved back to LI in February 2011 and have been living there since then. Maybe one more year staying and I'll move out and then disappear.

Yea I do not blame you for that. Hopefully you will find some place where you want to settle down. Good Luck.

;) Yep, I was being sarcastic.

Haaaa....diehardbiker, you taking it too personal, aren't you? It was a bit of sarcasm. Yes, why would anyone who is not a true friend or is two faced want to know where I plan to move next year? As for the motto in my avatar, that does make sense for those who stalks, attempt to get their nose into my life, what I do, my love life, where I work and all that just in order to stir up gossip and rumor or to destroy the reputaion of mine. If they do that to me, then get lost! :)

Back