I got debit card today...

Often people really confused when using "Credit card" on debit card, they assume there is an interest to pay. Really, you can use Credit card instead of debit card to avoid any fees!!! You can have that debit card acts as if it is "pre-paid" credit card, so therefore no interest charges will happen.

Yea, I'm considered to get credit card when start move in college, probably in University of Illinois in Chicago or Urbana-Champaign but not sure, also not final decide.

RIT? Did you know that RIT now stands on 6th rank of best college in USA! Since your deaf, you could barge in NTID and zoom though RIT at NTID tuition rate!!! NTID tuition rate is measly 1/4 of what sucker RIT students pays for their tuitions!

Yea, I'm considered to get credit card when start move in college, probably in University of Illinois in Chicago or Urbana-Champaign but not sure, also not final decide.

RIT? Did you know that RIT now stands on 6th rank of best college in USA! Since your deaf, you could barge in NTID and zoom though RIT at NTID tuition rate!!! NTID tuition rate is measly 1/4 of what sucker RIT students pays for their tuitions!

I don't know about RIT but sounds more farther since my parent would live in southeast USA, probably in Atlanta or Nashville. My major is art including web design and graphic design. I will see about some information on college.

I wouldn't apply for VR because I hate evaluation with all stupid thing, also VR is totally bullshit.

Well, I understand what you mean, don't you know that RIT is excellent with graphics and art. You'd better off with web designs than just art because most grants won't help much with arts. There isn't any future potential for artist (don't bash at me, it is the way it is). Anyway, you could make alot money with web design if you know what to do. One of my LT's friend is making at least 8k bux a month just doing web designing. Also, RIT is about the same distance as from Southeast USA as to Chicago. Just different degrees north, that is all. Plus if you like lots of snow, Rochester gets tons of snow (usually) and ofc more than Chicago.

I don't know about RIT but sounds more farther since my parent would live in southeast USA, probably in Atlanta or Nashville. My major is art including web design and graphic design. I will see about some information on college.

I wouldn't apply for VR because I hate evaluation with all stupid thing, also VR is totally bullshit.

Well, I understand what you mean, don't you know that RIT is excellent with graphics and art. You'd better off with web designs than just art because most grants won't help much with arts. There isn't any future potential for artist (don't bash at me, it is the way it is). Anyway, you could make alot money with web design if you know what to do. One of my LT's friend is making at least 8k bux a month just doing web designing. Also, RIT is about the same distance as from Southeast USA as to Chicago. Just different degrees north, that is all. Plus if you like lots of snow, Rochester gets tons of snow (usually) and ofc more than Chicago.

Web design is best than art? Yea, I love alot of snow...

I'm looking about RIT soon and thanks for helping me, also there's no big deal to use airplane to home.

Yea, but airfare usually cheaper to Chicago than to Rochester. That sucks of course. If you wanna talk more about it, can go though PM. I am returning student at RIT this time.
Web design is best than art? Yea, I love alot of snow...

I'm looking about RIT soon and thanks for helping me, also there's no big deal to use airplane to home.

Yea, but airfare usually cheaper to Chicago than to Rochester. That sucks of course. If you wanna talk more about it, can go though PM. I am returning student at RIT this time.

Sure... Are you 30's or 40's age?

It's me. :)

I met Taylor at LAPD and we already discussed about what you are doing in AD. ;)

I already know how law enforcement works.Go watch Training Day!
368682165_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already know how law enforcement works.Go watch Training Day!
368682165_small.jpg

Fine, Go ride on blue light rail and enjoy to tour around ghetto.
la-blue-rosa-parks1.jpg

LongBeach-17-Web.JPG

Watch out for shooting in South LA...
p5-main.jpg

f_dorothyp12_kjarticlemain.jpg

grant_brown.jpg

fstore1.jpg

watts1.jpg

Compton-EB_El_Segundo_NS_Grantes-Site_Survey-s.jpg

Be careful about driving and shoot on I-405, from South LA to Long Beach.
east_la_60.jpg

Fine, Go ride on blue light rail and enjoy to tour around ghetto.
la-blue-rosa-parks1.jpg

LongBeach-17-Web.JPG

Watch out for shooting in South LA...
p5-main.jpg

f_dorothyp12_kjarticlemain.jpg

grant_brown.jpg

fstore1.jpg

watts1.jpg

Compton-EB_El_Segundo_NS_Grantes-Site_Survey-s.jpg

Be careful about driving and shoot on I-405, from South LA to Long Beach.
east_la_60.jpg

Those are hardly ghetto. I've lived in and seen a LOT worse. I lived in the WORST ghetto in Milwaukee. Your pictures looks nice compared to where I lived...so maybe you don't even know what "ghetto" means.

Those are hardly ghetto. I've lived in and seen a LOT worse. I lived in the WORST ghetto in Milwaukee. Your pictures looks nice compared to where I lived...so maybe you don't even know what "ghetto" means.

If you in LA then go to South LA, Compton, Watts and Inglewood... This neighborhood is dangerous with bunch of crip, blood and even latino gangs and houses aren't nice, some are rundown and bunch of junks. I know about ghetto since after we moved to LA, also there's ghetto in Detroit, Southside Chicago, Newark, East St. Louis, New Orleans, South Houston, South Atlanta, North Miami, Southeast SF, North St. Louis, West Louisville, out of Gallaudet area, some part of PGC (Prince George County), Gary, South Bronx, Harlem, Birmingham, North/East Nashville and some other cities.

FYI....DeVry University in chicago where is good school for HI-Tech like computers, web design, engineer computer. There is computer educations. Several deaf went school.

DeVry University enrollment information and more at DeVry.edu

I think there is 6 different locations you choose to close to your parent home.

If you in LA then go to South LA, Compton, Watts and Inglewood... This neighborhood is dangerous with bunch of crip, blood and even latino gangs and houses aren't nice, some are rundown and bunch of junks. I know about ghetto since after we moved to LA, also there's ghetto in Detroit, Southside Chicago, Newark, East St. Louis, New Orleans, South Houston, South Atlanta, North Miami, Southeast SF, North St. Louis, West Louisville, out of Gallaudet area, some part of PGC (Prince George County), Gary, South Bronx, Harlem, Birmingham, North/East Nashville and some other cities.

Yeah, I went to Gally in 1998 for a college bound summer program, and I was surprised to see that the campus is set right in the ghetto...but whatever. LOL.

I check Devry collage. at first i post 6 different location..that was 20 years ago...whoaa grow more add locations. behind news. LOL

Back