I got debit card today...

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now, I can order something via online with debit card, also I'm happy. :)

Any tip for me?

Yes. Use your new debit card to get me an account at bodacioustitties.com. And order me a case of banana daiquiri mix while you’re at it, OK? :mrgreen:

I'm sure that Buckdodgers need order it? :lol:

No, but if you ur bank got online service, you can check balance, some bank have 3 to 5 days delay, some instant show balance. Mine generally 3 days delay.

Does have available balance on receipt when after paid on stuff?

No, but if you ur bank got online service, you can check balance, some bank have 3 to 5 days delay, some instant show balance. Mine generally 3 days delay.

I got it, thanks for helping me.

Heres my tip
us-nickel.gif
us-dime.gif
us-quarter.gif

us-penny.gif
us-penny.gif
us-penny.gif

Does have available balance on receipt when after paid on stuff?

No it doesn't shown balance of your account on receipts. It's same like checking account. In both cases, when you're buying something you still have to have enough money covered in your bank. It's NOT same as credit card.

Not always .. depend on what store you were buying from .. that can be done on same day.

No it doesn't shown balance of your account on receipts. It's same like checking account. In both cases, when you're buying something you still have to have enough money covered in your bank. It's NOT same as credit card.

True, credit card is sounds as loan and required to pay interest rate.

Often people really confused when using "Credit card" on debit card, they assume there is an interest to pay. Really, you can use Credit card instead of debit card to avoid any fees!!! You can have that debit card acts as if it is "pre-paid" credit card, so therefore no interest charges will happen.

True, credit card is sounds as loan and required to pay interest rate.

Back