ghetto.jpg

ghetto.gif

Just Be Careful how you get around in Baltimore
lightrail.jpg

1139870424338_0206_coverstory_7.jpg

I_695_at_BNP_South.jpg

I_695_at_Pulaski_Hwy_West.jpg

i83s_i695w_split.jpg

I don't know about RIT but sounds more farther since my parent would live in southeast USA, probably in Atlanta or Nashville. My major is art including web design and graphic design. I will see about some information on college.

I wouldn't apply for VR because I hate evaluation with all stupid thing, also VR is totally bullshit.

Since you mentioned what your major was.. I think you should fo to NITD... and they would help you getting job right after graduation... It is good school in your major...
You should apply VR they can pay your college....

Since you mentioned what your major was.. I think you should fo to NITD... and they would help you getting job right after graduation... It is good school in your major...
You should apply VR they can pay your college....

Our VR is lied to me...:deal:

Cut it in half.

A 'debit card' looks, feels, smells, and even tastes like a credit card.

We have some clients who are going through 'credit card withdrawl' and its worse than cold turkey.

Richard

Cut it in half.

A 'debit card' looks, feels, smells, and even tastes like a credit card.

We have some clients who are going through 'credit card withdrawl' and its worse than cold turkey.

Richard

Obviously your clients aren't very bright, just like you.

I have a debit/checkcard and I have NO problem.

Tell Lucia to play nice then :)

How about learning to ignore people? Just because someone does it to you, doesn't mean you have to return the favor.

This isn't kindergarten. Stop trying squabbling over stupid shit.

Both of you.

Buckdodgers, you need cut some with off topic but our thread is discussing about debit card, not about Baltimore and who cares about want live in Baltimore?:deal:

Jolie and moderators, please don't lock this thread, just delete post who went off topic.

Now, I can order something via online with debit card, also I'm happy. :)

Any tip for me?

:eek2: Oooh careful is that your first time? Extra careful! Very tempting! I regret I got my first credit card. I no longer use it now. It is only for urgent - re car breakdown, death of family or friend, and so on.

Ive been using credit/debit card for long time now. Just watch your bank balance and you should be ok. One nice thing about debit/credit card is that when you use credit card, it takes $$ out of your bank and its not a loan. Less worry that way.

Our VR is lied to me...:deal:
If VR had lied to you.. You can sue him or her with understanding you have strong Proof???? VR never lied to me.. they had helped me alot... maybe you misunderstood that person... You had misunderstood in some posts..and you are so confused., changing stories...I dont know.. but I know you changed lots of stories,,, so other usernames had been confused about you..
SxyPorkie

Ive been using credit/debit card for long time now. Just watch your bank balance and you should be ok. One nice thing about debit/credit card is that when you use credit card, it takes $$ out of your bank and its not a loan. Less worry that way.

credit card and debit card are not the same.

credit card is for example you go to the store and you find what you like like on clothes and you used the credit card .. the money will not come out to pay for it. you get bill in mails and you have to pay for it along with interests.

debit card for example you go to the store and you want to buy shirt and you used the debit card- u have to make sure you have money in the bank to cover the payment as money will pay for it RIGHT there! no interests at all except TAXES thats it! NO BILLS!

hope this helps!

Back