I got a crack screen on my phone...

Duct tape fixes ALL!!! OBEY IT!!! OOOOOBBBEEEEEEEY IIIIIIIIIIIT!

Wirelessly posted

If I got crack screen on my phone. My mum will kill me by that, but I do not care about it. What if my phone need to repair the screen?

You should go to Walmart and buy prepaid phone for $30.

Oh excuse me, I'm realized that you aren't from America so I means ASDA, my bad.

From US, formerly British America. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Ahh, I do not need get new ones and I also do not need repair my phone. I love a crack on my phone's screen. I am sure that I will be gently to touch on the screen. It actually worked! How weird is that? My phone is Samsung Galaxy S III.

:fruit:Ive been reading this, and reading it and.... wow she loves her cracked phone now... are we sure she's not on crack?

And.... lol
Cant say you'd enjoy that too much would ya...lmao

If it was here I'd be running with rescue to that call LOL :laugh2:

:fruit:Ive been reading this, and reading it and.... wow she loves her cracked phone now... are we sure she's not on crack?

Depends on if she sits on it .. then again when she sits shes always on a crack :hmm:

You..... you love...... your cracked phone? You love your cracked phone? *rubs temples* Whatever floats your boat I suppose! *facepalm*

Wirelessly posted

Did you have or had a crack on the screen on your phone before?

You..... you love...... your cracked phone? You love your cracked phone? *rubs temples* Whatever floats your boat I suppose! *facepalm*

My daughter dropped her iPhone 4 and the back cracked. It's white, she took markers to the cracks then wiped it all off so the colors were only in the cracks, looked like a rainbow, very cool. Then she dropped it again :/ and it slowly died, must have broke something inside it. The camera didn't work, then she she started having problems connecting to wifi, the sometimes it would text, sometimes not, and eventually it wouldn't turn on.

But that cracked back look very cool for awhile lol.

who's snorting a crack?

Back