I got a crack screen on my phone...

Graduation from high school at 16 years old is bad idea and UK should increase the graduation age to 18, like in North America.
Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, 16 is too young for HS graduation. Oh well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8NVl74uYs]Galaxy S3 Hammer Test Prank /[/ame]

Your Dr. just prescribe this pill, please take it in the morning.

reality-pill.jpg

After few weeks, you will be fine.

as Jack said....

Attachments

• First-Law-Of-The-Internet.jpg
    First-Law-Of-The-Internet.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 11
People had posted here how sad it's when a young person commit suicide after being bullied or being made fun of a lot online. I am NOT saying the OP is thinking of this , but after reading this thread I deleted my comment as I do not want to part of this bullying . I feel we need to start thinking if what we're about post here will push a person one step closer to doing something. We do not really know everything about each person here. I know how hurtful a thread like this would had been my niece that has Asperger's .
I am NOT saying the OP has Asperger's . I am saying I do not everything about her and I feel that I have to start thinking how my words effect a young person .

i just come back read thread,i agree with you,waky is little more than child people being cruel and bullying,i told her be more careful respect mother ,but people leave it now poor kid dont deserve all this it being cruel

i just come back read thread,i agree with you,waky is little more than child people being cruel and bullying,i told her be more careful respect mother ,but people leave it now poor kid dont deserve all this it being cruel
Agreed. Leave her alone if there's nothing nice to say to her. Bullying/insulting are not necessary.

Wirelessly posted

Some of you are making fun of me and bullying me. :/

I agree some people are. As for my posts, the duct tape idea was a joke, but my phone is in an awful condition too, so I suggested clear packing tape. Clear nail polish may help with and minor cracks and stratches too. I apologize if I offended you. Maybe next time you can get a case for it so it will not crack as badly?

As Fox said earlier, some people have different senses of humor. Whether one person sees that as bullying or not is all in perception. Frankly, when you come on a site acting 2 years old, you're going to catch some flack. The same goes for when you come on a site and act like a giant A** muffin. Someone out there somewhere will always make fun of you, pick on you or something. Everywhere... I mean come on, we're on a deaf site, have we all not been ridiculed or made fun of? I think so.....

It makes me think of this song.......I wonder if anyone on here is around my age, was able to hear at some point and remembers it......But whys everybody always picking on me? Cuz you run like a girl and you sit down to pee. But whys everybody always picking on me? Cuz your only school chum was the lunch lady. But whys everybody always picking on me? Cuz you took your mom to the prom and still got lucky.

And my favorite line at the end....cuz nobody likes you monkeyboy

As Fox said earlier, some people have different senses of humor. Whether one person sees that as bullying or not is all in perception. Frankly, when you come on a site acting 2 years old, you're going to catch some flack. The same goes for when you come on a site and act like a giant A** muffin. Someone out there somewhere will always make fun of you, pick on you or something. Everywhere... I mean come on, we're on a deaf site, have we all not been ridiculed or made fun of? I think so.....

Ahhh now I don't feel so bad because my first thought was ......but you give us so much to work with......

It makes me think of this song.......I wonder if anyone on here is around my age, was able to hear at some point and remembers it......But whys everybody always picking on me? Cuz you run like a girl and you sit down to pee. But whys everybody always picking on me? Cuz your only school chum was the lunch lady. But whys everybody always picking on me? Cuz you took your mom to the prom and still got lucky.

And my favorite line at the end....cuz nobody likes you monkeyboy

LOL! While I was born deaf, I remember in my teen years being able to hear very VERY loud music. By hear of course I mean, reading lyrics I could kind of decipher what they were saying. More or less put a beat with it. :P I DO actually remember this song! :laugh2:

And yes, there's definitely a lot to work with......

Well look what the cat drug in the dork is back lol :laugh2:

I am always here..... I have staked claim and peed on it..... THEREFORE IT IS MINE!!!! :D

That don't skeer me I got Febreeze!!! :P

I drink lots of water so it wouldn't be terrible.... :laugh2: I'm not sure as I'd fully trust fabreeze for urine though..... Maybe those car vent clips, those are pretty amazing. :D

Back