I got a crack screen on my phone...

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

If I got crack screen on my phone. My mum will kill me by that, but I do not care about it. What if my phone need to repair the screen?

Ask one of the online boyfriends. I'm sure one of them will be able to offer some advices.

It's what they call "Broke, Broken, Damaged, Destroyed, FD" Quit whining it happens to anyone who doesn't pay any attention to what theyre doing.... Then again, you can take it to an iPhone repair shop and have the screen replaced for $100 or buy a new phone for $200 or just suck it up and use it since most will still work with a broken screen.... Then again, what kind of phone do you have, how did you break it, why?

Whoa!!! Guys! At least she isn't talking about relationship, this is something else. Take it easy on her.

WakeyNicole, go to store and have them fixed only if you have money. It is fixable but won't be cheap.

Whoa!!! Guys! At least she isn't talking about relationship, this is something else. Take it easy on her.

WakeyNicole, go to store and have them fixed only if you have money. It is fixable but won't be cheap.

It would get there as soon as it could when she starts saying she cant call/text her boyfriend....lmao

Wirelessly posted

What a pointless. I can touch screen on my phone, and it actually worked.

cant you just take it to phone shop or it under warrent they replace it...these things happen and your mum wants you to have phone just tell her,she may get bit miffed but it will pass lots of mothers get miffed

you say you dont care if your mums kills you so you got nothing to lose tell her

I think anyone under the age of 21 don't need a cell phone.... Not responsible enough yet....

Have you got insurance on your phone? Sometimes you get it when you're on a contract, worth checking.

Always a good idea, too: a friend of mine dropped her phone into a toilet in Mexico. She's had to survive with an iPod Touch and Facebook Messages whenever she's near a wifi hotspot for the last four months!

Put some duct tape on it, that always fixes it! Or clear packing tape...

Just throw it in the garbage and get a new one. Problem solved.

Back