I Demand Explanation :)

Welcome back, Jillo!

Psst, Are you still eating ice cream called ben & jerry? I stopped eating ice cream by ben & jerry and switched to the Edy's mint oreo cookie ice cream.

I thought Jillio won't be in AD unless Ben and Jerry's workers went on a strike and that Jillio cleaned out her stash (and her store's stash as well).

Well, Jillio, I am glad you are back...cuz you make things more interesting in AD. :) You better stick around for long, long time!

I thought Jillio won't be in AD unless Ben and Jerry's workers went on a strike and that Jillio cleaned out her stash (and her store's stash as well).

Well, Jillio, I am glad you are back...cuz you make things more interesting in AD. :) You better stick around for long, long time!

Thanks, Buffalo! And I haven't run out of Ben and Jerry's Yet!:P

After learning a gist of whoever this Jillio character is, I'm sticking to the post #2 in this thread.

*coughs*

Me thought you faked your own disappearance. Me heard you were cyberstalking a man on the west coast. Now me hear you had health issues. Me glad you here. Me happy now. :giggle:

Me thought you faked your own disappearance. Me heard you were cyberstalking a man on the west coast. Now me hear you had health issues. Me glad you here. Me happy now. :giggle:

:rofl2:

Me love you, Kid!

I am so glad you are back, Jillio! I've missed your gems of wisdom. :) I am glad you are doing well now. Take care of yourself!

Back