I Demand Explanation :)

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
well well well..... guess who's bacccckkkkk? :cool2:

Explanation........once you improve physically after a close brush with death, you go through a psychological readjustment. It was just time for me to take a pause and re-evaluate life. Spent some time conferring with one of my old mentors. Guess what? I decided that I am completely and fully satisfied with my life, what I do, and how I do it. Can't see that I'm missing out on much at all, and I am making efforts each and every day to adhere to my principles and my ethics. That's the long story cut short.

And, if I don't excite Posts from hell, I must be doing something right!:D

Explanation........once you improve physically after a close brush with death, you go through a psychological readjustment. It was just time for me to take a pause and re-evaluate life. Spent some time conferring with one of my old mentors. Guess what? I decided that I am completely and fully satisfied with my life, what I do, and how I do it. Can't see that I'm missing out on much at all, and I am making efforts each and every day to adhere to my principles and my ethics. That's the long story cut short.

just never really knew you

Hi, Jillio. :)

Hey, girl! I thought about you the other day! I knit a sock monkey, and he now takes residence on my bookshelf in my office at the mental health center. When I put him on the shelf, I thought, "Thanks to Bott for telling me where to find the pattern!"

Jillio, I am so glad to see you back. I really missed you and I am glad you are feeling better.
:hug:

Hey, girl! I thought about you the other day! I knit a sock monkey, and he now takes residence on my bookshelf in my office at the mental health center. When I put him on the shelf, I thought, "Thanks to Bott for telling me where to find the pattern!"

Neat! I don't usually think of you knitting sock monkeys, but a quiet hobby can be good. :lol:

aahhh I see. that explains your long absence. I'm glad you're at peace with yourself! I guess we all have a soul-searching moment at one point in our life :grouphug:

aahhh I see. that explains your long absence. I'm glad you're at peace with yourself! I guess we all have a soul-searching moment at one point in our life :grouphug:

Yep. I think everyone sometime steps back and takes stock. Well....most everyone!

Hey, Jillio! :welcome: back here on AD. I am glad that you are done with having some time off to re-evaluate yourself after the scare of brushing death. That was scary. I am glad you are in good health again. I have been thinking of you every now and then. And also wondering when you will be back here. It is good for me to be patient while waiting for your recovery. I love having you back. Yay! :D

Back