I couldn't stand being a female

Originally posted by illustrator
Hmm... it's good to be male that I simple stand there and take pee than rather sit down on the gross lip.

:lol: I liked the way you said 'gross lip' regarding the toilet seat! Mind you, whenever I need to use the toilet, I always wipe it down before I allow my arse touch it. ;)

i wipe the seat down with toilet paper, then flush with my foot, you dont' know who has touched something else, gross, then touched the handle.

anyways - I got to admit I am a true feminine girl.....and a total bitch to boot LOL.....No I did not like playing with toys......... I had this cool mini computer thing......it was very educational- I preferred to read books and to play with cats..........meow meow
Yeah I like clothes - I remember I wore my first sneaker when I was 16 cuz it was required for gym..... and I never wore shorts. oh well........but females RULES!! We can get men to do whatever we want ;)

and 2 I know plenty of guys that are HELLA vain!!!!

i only wear skirt sto church, and if my pants r being washed. i love reading, and being on the computer. it's like catogorizing us females saying all we are into is makeup, dresse, hells, and stuff. i don't care about getting guys to do what i want, and don't really care what people think about me like most girly-girls do. i can't stand girls that think they are high on the human food chain than tom boys, it ticks me off.

Originally posted by ASLnikki
i only wear skirt sto church, and if my pants r being washed. i love reading, and being on the computer. it's like catogorizing us females saying all we are into is makeup, dresse, hells, and stuff. i don't care about getting guys to do what i want, and don't really care what people think about me like most girly-girls do. i can't stand girls that think they are high on the human food chain than tom boys, it ticks me off.

I don't like wearing skirts at all. It's just not me...I'm a pants and t-shirt woman. ;) I also don't wear make up at all unless I'm going to a formal event which is a rarity! :lol:

well, i have to wear dresses to church. i am starting to wear dresses more, because it is how a christian is supposed to dress. a women ne ways. not like these skimpy clothes and all this. i don't own ne thing that shows my stomach, can't wear skirts above the knee, or that comes down to low, i don't know why i would either.

well, i have to wear dresses to church. i am starting to wear dresses more, because it is how a christian is supposed to dress. a women ne ways. not like these skimpy clothes and all this. i don't own ne thing that shows my stomach, can't wear skirts above the knee, or that comes down to low, i don't know why i would either.

That's OK for you -- I ain't going to be discriminating you at all. I'm an almost non practising Christian and practising Buddism and Shamanism.
If you're happy, I'm happy for you. :)

what's with female? They are not interest in male's body. I notice there are few male stripper club than female. :o

Originally posted by illustrator
what's with female? They are not interest in male's body. I notice there are few male stripper club than female. :o

illustrator, dearie... you'd be sooo surprised to know that I met a male stripper that had a deaf girlfriend. Wanna know how I met him? At the male stripper club!! He saw me signing with my deaf sisters and he came to me signing.. "You deaf?" I signed back.. "You can sign?!" He explained his former girlfriend was deaf so he could sign ASL, etc. We got to know each other and I asked him how he felt about being a stripper.. he was honest and told me that women are the worst because women do scream, scratch, touch men in their privates. Why do you think you see so many big and muscular women working at the male strip clubs? I asked what about men going to female strip clubs? He told me if men touch the female stripper.. he is kicked out immediately but the women are not. I said "WTF!" If we women touch the male strippers.. the male strippers will just move our hands away or the female staff will tell us to stop until we get worse. The male strippers have it worse than the female strippers. Mahhh gewdness.. I never knew we chicks could be sooo bad when we drink!! :shock:

:shock:

female are so wild than male, eh?

I guess I am one of few nice person who will follow that stupid strip club's policy.

I remmy, few girls who force me to grab their ass or breast. :eek2:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I'm an almost non practising Christian and practising Buddism and Shamanism.

Kewl! Pahhh I see another Deafie who interested in Buddism about time! How make u start practising Buddism and Shamanism? I know this post is not belong to that thread. But cannot help cuz WaterRat caught my attention about Buddism.

Originally posted by Lasza
Kewl! Pahhh I see another Deafie who interested in Buddism about time! How make u start practising Buddism and Shamanism? I know this post is not belong to that thread. But cannot help cuz WaterRat caught my attention about Buddism.

Hahaha...Lasza...well, I'm part Japanese and my grandmother and my Auntie Ruby both are fully immersed in Buddha. When my grandma passed away on Christmas Eve 1989...we had a Buddha wake at a Temple in Sebastopol. Dad's life was celebrated and honoured at the same temple when he died 8 years later in 1997. Around 1996, I had started to be interested in my history/ancestory history revolving Buddhism and wanted to learn about it. I have several Buddha figurines here at home and I secretly practise Shaman/Wicca as my husband's not a big believer in that one. I have a ring with the Mother Goddess which I wear every day. (I have attached a picture of it) I also have a necklace Goddess pendant as well. The necklace itself broke cos my hair got caught in it and twisted into knots...grr. :P

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 38
Originally posted by WaterRats13
That's OK for you -- I ain't going to be discriminating you at all. I'm an almost non practising Christian and practising Buddism and Shamanism.
If you're happy, I'm happy for you. :)

:thumb: me too Waterrats -- im not practicing the faith i was raised in (LDS)

Eh.. sometimes i wish i am a male.. so i can go topless when the weather is so hot and humid.. hehe :X and dont have to worry about PMS too..

hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Eh.. sometimes i wish i am a male.. so i can go topless when the weather is so hot and humid.. hehe :X and dont have to worry about PMS too..

hehe

Heh...that, too! Plus being able to pee standing up and just about ANYWHERE! :P Us wimmen have to suffer in squatting in the bush and getting piss all over our legs if we don't aim properly! :-X

:Oops:

i would because i would like to be able to not worry about makeup, and PMS, and preps at school. i would be more involved in sports i.e. foot ball
my parents won't let me play, cause i'm a girl. that's makes me mad

i would because i would like to be able to not worry about makeup, and PMS, and preps at school. i would be more involved in sports i.e. foot ball
my parents won't let me play, cause i'm a girl. that's makes me mad

and you have every right to be mad

i mean, i'm taller then most of the guy football players neway, i'm 5'9 1/2. and there are 3 other girls on the team anyway!

bbnt, i like the fuzz ball

weekend said:
When guys grow up, they get to play with cars, sports equipment, cameras, stereos, electric tools... you name. ;)

But girls don't get any toys when they grow up. Women just buy clothes and shoes. How boring. How sad. :P

Yeah I wanna be a hermophodite... so I won't have to worry about anything. :mrgreen:

Back