I couldn't stand being a female

weekend

Reaction score
When guys grow up, they get to play with cars, sports equipment, cameras, stereos, electric tools... you name. ;)

But girls don't get any toys when they grow up. Women just buy clothes and shoes. How boring. How sad. :P

uhhhh im a female and i grew up being a tomboy hence not playing with dolls and other "girly" things typical of the girls to play with -- grew up on the rough side even tho i have an older sister who herself played with barbies and such as a child :roll: (HER barbies and dolls that came to me were nude and practically ignored) and no brothers -- there were neighborhood boys i would play with around the neighborhood and a guy who i grew up with and i always played with those "hot wheel" cars and stuff (funny thought tho cuz while growing up mom always had that maternal instincts and started asking me if i was lesbian when i was in middle school LOL and back in my time we werent as out as today's kids and when i came out she said she has known for YEARS but had waited for me to come out on my terms :shock: )

i did get some cool stuff that werent clothes -- even YOU (if u are male that is) had to get clothing too and that applies to both genders LOL -- sounds like u were stereotyping thinking that the girls focuses on clothing/shoes when its not all of us women that did that as a child growing up

and i myself am satisified with my life as a girl and entering womanhood and all that jive just fine :P the only thing i do not like but have to deal with it on a regular basis -- periods those i can say does SUCK along with dealing with stupid cramps me as a woman gets used to it and while we are here on a gender war -- women also handles stressful incidences better than men :-x

so i say WTG ladies!!!! :thumb:

I'm a chick and I play sports myself. I'm not your "average" chick... I don't worry about broken nails, messy hair or if some guy tosses me in the water. Who cares?! It's all in fun! I'm not gonna scream bloody murder if a guy comes to me with a frog in my face. (Mice is a different story! Heh) Of course, I'll dress up real nice for a guy and I'll also wear jeans, t-shirts and running shoes for my own comfort. One thing I really like about myself.. I can do "buddy-talk" with guys and "girly-talk" with chicks. :D

I act like a boy, but I dress like a girl. I'm a tough mom who love to play rough with my boys, same with my husband. :o

hey gals! I been talkin about cars, sports with guys. I did not play with dolls, just sleep with them! :lol: I do play with toy cars and set for cars or firemen.... I had 18 wheeler truck at home, still LOVE play toy cars :crazy: I remmy play with farm and heroes dolls with my cousins. :D Anything adds?? MMM, I cant name right now. :D I am all guy but I am FEMALE. :D

Doch! My sister is a frequent customer of Home Depot, and buys a lot of home improvement tools and gadgets. She loves redoing furnitures and sanding them, then re-painting them. She loves working in her garden with her gadgets. She has an entertainment centre with music and stuff. She has a DVD player and movies. So, don't tell me that girls only are concerned about boys, clothing, make up and sex.

Hey i am female. i buy clothes or shoes and i buy electric things and equipment too I am sure some male buy things like clothes and shose too

Originally posted by weekend
When guys grow up, they get to play with cars, sports equipment, cameras, stereos, electric tools... you name. ;)

But girls don't get any toys when they grow up. Women just buy clothes and shoes. How boring. How sad. :P

Ho oh! We girls DO get toys! Barbie dolls, different sorts of toys -- it's not ONLY the boys who get toys. I do have toys nowadays -- but they're not for play. ;) Only for display...I have 40+ different kinds of teddy bears on display in my bedroom where I share with my hubby, heheh! I also collect kookaburra birds of all kinds like pictures, stuffed toys, figurines.
My car is a TOY for me! ;) I also have a computer, PDA, a mobile phone (has games, etc)

It's not limited to blokes for having those electronic toys! :eek: We wimmen can have those as well!

Ehh...just remembered one other thing -- why do you hate being a female? Is it cos of all the womanly things they get when they hit puberty? Menstration, menopause when mid-life hits...etc? It really isn't a big deal, really. It's just part of life of being a woman. Men have to suffer with the occassional wet bed sheets after a night of wet dreams and having to put up with an erection that can be quite visible if they get excited and it shows through their pants and you're in public! Us women don't have that worry at all! :nana:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Ehh...just remembered one other thing -- why do you hate being a female? Is it cos of all the womanly things they get when they hit puberty? Menstration, menopause when mid-life hits...etc? It really isn't a big deal, really. It's just part of life of being a woman. Men have to suffer with the occassional wet bed sheets after a night of wet dreams and having to put up with an erection that can be quite visible if they get excited and it shows through their pants and you're in public! Us women don't have that worry at all! :nana:

:rofl: Good Point !! WaterRats....

I notice some males who have the erection to stick out of their pants. I never forgot, my friends and I went to see female strippers when I was in college. We smoked the pots to getting high. We entered the female stripper bar. One man who was with us. He never saw the lady in naked at the stage. He got really harder on. His pants was too tight, he had to pull his zipper down. Know what, the cum was all over his pants with out jerk off himself. We were hysterically laughed all the night with stoned. I never forgot this every moment.

I said, poor those males who have erection. I am glad to be a female because they can't notice me if I was lust or desire for a sex. ;)

Otherwise, pms, period, etc... is really pain in the ass ! :booty: it cramps me really bad and no energy. Mood swing, etc... It makes my underwear pants messy. Can't wear white pants or skirt for a week. :(

Otherwise, I did be thankful God for giving me two beautiful sons. pregnancy, labor, become mother, nursing my breast, etc... gave me alot of good experience. It makes me feel good to be a mother as natural. ;)

Thanks God to be a female ! :D

Originally posted by weekend

i am 14, and the biggest tomboy i know. (my dad says i am a guy with lumps on my chest) most of my friends are guys, and no boyfriends, when i get a car, i plan on getting a honda civic, or a sunfire, and put lights on the bottom, like those that glow, you know. and all i buy isn't clothes or make up. makeup can only cover the inside, not the outside, since that is what counts, and all God:bowdown: sees. isn't that being sorta sexist?:eek:

Hmm... it's good to be male that I simple stand there and take pee than rather sit down on the gross lip.

Originally posted by illustrator
Hmm... it's good to be male that I simple stand there and take pee than rather sit down on the gross lip.

sit down on gross lips??!?!?:eek:

girls have dolls to play with... I used to play with Barbie guys dolls when I was 6 years old :o

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
girls have dolls to play with... I used to play with Barbie guys dolls when I was 6 years old :o

:rofl: and did u have the Ken dolls be kissing eachother qq :laugh2:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse

Still have it??? U stole it from ur sister or what???? :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: and did u have the Ken dolls be kissing eachother qq :laugh2:
yup... it's fascinate to see them kissing... now I know why I became one! :rofl: My sister outgrew and sold them through garage sale cuz one time I played while I had a sleepover and they told me I was a girl so my sister had to sell it so that way I'll be still boy... ack Boy will be boys!

Back