Liebling:-))) said:
Welcome :mrgreen:

What "258" means?.. I don't understand. Please explain. Thank you :mrgreen:
258 mean INTERESTING... hehehehe!!!

Welcome :mrgreen:

What "258" means?.. I don't understand. Please explain. Thank you :mrgreen:

258 means

VERY INTERESTING V = 2 (sign for very) 5/8 = Interesting (signs 5 = open hand touchs on the chest and then backward the middle finger and thumb closed)

I know i dont need to explain how to sign because you know what signs for very interesting. ;)

I didn't know what 258 means, and now I know what it means.. I was like, "What the heck is 258." Thanks for explaning...

Tweety..

If you are not comfortable on what your doctor saying about placing you in a physc. hospital.. then find a new doctor or find a counselor.. counselors or physcristis (spl) usually help out better than a doctor with medications instead of places in the hospital.. depend on their policy. so It is really all up to you..
as for these body piecers.. They can have it removed at the hospital same idea when you go in for surgery it has to be removes for medical purposes etc..

As for hairdryer I am shock! it should not be on the list.. because of the cord I do agree with you...

As for having your mom to interp for you.. It is your decision whether you want it or not.. :)

And, be sure you are happy now ! We all do care about people feeling too :)

Take care,
Wendy

Hi Tweetybird..have you made an appointment with another doctor yet?
If you just go to a regular doctor, not a Psychiatrist or therapist or whatever, im sure he will give you some anti-depressant meds for your depression.
There are a lot of reasons for depression, some of it is genetic or everyday
stresses of life..in my ex mother in law's case, hers was a genetic thing, she has chemical inbalance in her brain which could be from which she was born with..hers was a bad case of depression, she has been hospitalized a few times due to it..she is taking something i forget but it seems to be helping her some but not completely, she still have some bad and good days..i have seen her in real dark moods, it was scary!..some days she would be so chipper and have more energy, really weird too. If your family dont have history of depression, it could be your everyday stresses. I sincerely hope you can get something to help you, sweetheart!.. :ily:

I have been taking depressant medication for almost 11 years now. They never send me to the hospital except for that one time when I tried to kill myself.. ( I wasn't trying to, I just wanted attention)

If they think depressing people should go to the hospital, then they might as well put all the HIGH SCHOOL kids in there! 9 out of 10 High school kids are depressed! Gosh.

HEYYY everybody!!!!

I got appt next week on tuesday morning... hope the dr help me out!!! i will give u news abt this... allright??? :mrgreen:

WBHarley said:
Tweety..

If you are not comfortable on what your doctor saying about placing you in a physc. hospital.. then find a new doctor or find a counselor.. counselors or physcristis (spl) usually help out better than a doctor with medications instead of places in the hospital.. depend on their policy. so It is really all up to you..
as for these body piecers.. They can have it removed at the hospital same idea when you go in for surgery it has to be removes for medical purposes etc..

As for hairdryer I am shock! it should not be on the list.. because of the cord I do agree with you...

As for having your mom to interp for you.. It is your decision whether you want it or not.. :)

And, be sure you are happy now ! We all do care about people feeling too :)

Take care,
Wendy
thanks wendy!!!! yea i know it abt hairdryer!! i am shock too!! :eek2:

Tweetybird

I would have to tell you, it is okay, but it is UP to you.. Call for interpreter and your interpreter would tell you everything what doctor say (if you mom haven't told you about everything what doctor say, you would be misunderstand or something).. Just try and see if it compare, just have your mom in there and be part of the conversation what doctor say and let the interpreter tell you in professional way. Just my thought. If you don't.. It's okay. I hope your doctor will help you instead of sending you to the crazy hospital. Praying for you to get the medicine and go home. *praying*

258 is very intresting in nbrs. 2 = Very ( gotta sign in ASL) 5 is the open palm hand flat on ur chest 8= is the intresting sign * the sign for intresting*

TweetyBird said:
HEYYY everybody!!!!

I got appt next week on tuesday morning... hope the dr help me out!!! i will give u news abt this... allright??? :mrgreen:

That's great you make appt with another dr... Yes do let us know about it when you see him! You are in my prayers, I'll be praying for you

javapride said:
258 is very intresting in nbrs. 2 = Very ( gotta sign in ASL) 5 is the open palm hand flat on ur chest 8= is the intresting sign * the sign for intresting*

javapride, someone else did explain what that means pretty much similiar what you just said... :)

Thats good! Tweetygirl, that you got a another doctor appointment! Good luck with this new doctor! :thumb:

Frisky Feline said:
258 means

VERY INTERESTING V = 2 (sign for very) 5/8 = Interesting (signs 5 = open hand touchs on the chest and then backward the middle finger and thumb closed)

I know i dont need to explain how to sign because you know what signs for very interesting. ;)

Well maybe you do, who knows, she is from germany after all, and its possible she doesnt know asl, so 258 may mean nothing to them since they use different signs.

Megladon said:
Well maybe you do, who knows, she is from germany after all, and its possible she doesnt know asl, so 258 may mean nothing to them since they use different signs.

I didn't know that she's from germany. Thanks for informing me about her. ;) I take it that you aren't pleased with me. Look, I am not looking for troubles here. Lets move on and be peace. :mrgreen:

Frisky Feline said:
I didn't know that she's from germany. Thanks for informing me about her. ;) I take it that you aren't pleased with me. Look, I am not looking for troubles here. Lets move on and be peace. :mrgreen:

No, i have no problems with you, i can assure you, See, big happy face :) Honest, no problems. I just figured i would tell you she was from another country and 258 likely wouldnt mean anything to them since they use different signs :)

Megladon said:
No, i have no problems with you, i can assure you, See, big happy face :) Honest, no problems. I just figured i would tell you she was from another country and 258 likely wouldnt mean anything to them since they use different signs :)

Thank you for remind her that I come from Germany. Yes, you were right that German Sign language is different as ASL. I know little about ASL.

Check my location at avator. "Germany"

Thank you for remind her that I come from Germany. Yes, you were right that German Sign language is different as ASL. I know little about ASL.

Check my location at avator. "Germany"

yeah i can see your location. i apologize that i assume you know signs since you type that is english.

I have learned my lesson that everyone have English but their signs can be different based on where they live. :ily:

Back