I am now an E-Bay Seller!

Bear

Reaction score
I just listed my first item for sale on E-Bay. Hopefully you all come and check me out, my seller name is Bear44847! Feel free to make a bid on the item!

Congratulations! Welcome to eBay! I love eBay!! I buy alot there and sell some. (Please don't ask me for my eBay ID, I'd rather not give it out) May you have a successful sale with your Elvis clock. Looks beautiful. Great for Elvis fans!

No worries I would never ask you to give me your ebay ID. Thanks for the welcome to ebay!

Congrats on becoming a ebay seller. I've been doing this since 2000. I haven't done it lately, anyways. :)

I use eBay a lot... on and off. I've been a member since 2000.

It's usually where I shop a lot for a month or two, then stop for a while... then back for another month or two.

I also go when I suddenly realize that I am looking for something that I can't find anywhere.

One good example is the "CLUE: The Great Museum Caper" 3D board game.

My parents got me that game years ago for $30. We played it a few times. One day, my little sisters played it. (It was at that time where they would randomly take out board games... play them... and leave them laying around. When they were asked to clean up, they just grabbed what they could and shoved it in boxes. We lost a lot of board games that way.)

Anyway, I was just sitting there in my dorm room in September 2001 and it hit me... CLUE! That's when I decided to look it up and see what I could find. I found it! Now, I have it... and it only cost me $10. ;)

im not interest e-bay seller!

my mom and my aunt is e-bay seller for anythings whatever what they wanted because my mom and my aunt is member of e-bay seller and also buy.

my aunt always buy anythings what wanted and any people can order from my aunt they pay to my aunt include baby&kids clothes lots!!!!!!!!!

Sara this thread is not about your mother and aunt being sellers on ebay. It is about me finally getting some of my merchandise on ebay to sell!

I never personally shopped at ebay cause I wasnt sure if it could be trusted. But now I am an ebay seller so I believe it can be trusted now lol.

Vampy cool about you shopping at ebay alot. I also own my own website,selling lots more merchandise. For now though I have listed just the one item, just to see how I would do on a place like ebay. If I seem to do well will list more later.

Hopefully, I have things everyone would be interested in.

Ty Seq! I see I am up against some stiff competition then! lol Good luck on your own sales Seq!

Cool that you are selling! Good luck!

I always go to seller's review before buy. I hope it helped ya! :)

So good luck to sell more in future!

:thumb:

Sara this thread is not about your mother and aunt being sellers on ebay. It is about me finally getting some of my merchandise on ebay to sell!

I never personally shopped at ebay cause I wasnt sure if it could be trusted. But now I am an ebay seller so I believe it can be trusted now lol.

lol ty LT as for the seller review I am a newbie seller so I really dont have a review yet lol. But I certainly hope to gain those reviews soon.

:hmm: should I trust a bear? I'll feed her a honey..and check if the bear does bite or not... if the bear bites I won't buy :lol:

kidding

pfttt Calvin you ar4e more apt to bite someone than I am! In fact wasn't it you that got my daughter so busy in playing and picking on you that she ended up wet? Now who is the one that bites? hehehe so I believe you would safe buying. But then again I may not be safe selling!

Congrats on your first listing. After you sell this item, you can go to the beach, buy yourself a castle up in the hills, buy a hummer, and a yacht.

Richard

you're right about that! but im so wrong

Bear, I am very strong seller on eBay, can I make little feedback on ur selling descripition?

Me retired selling ebay :giggle: But Good luck and make an extra profit too :):):)

Phillips cool any tips for me?

Sara no your not wrong. I just dont want this thread hijacked by others selling. They can make their own threads. :)

Back