I am not get it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, they are very critical and intolerant of those who subscribe to any other doctrine...or no doctrine at all.

Well I was trying not to let my own biases show just yet. Naturally, that's not always true, but with some subjects you have many mutually exclusive belief systems which are both literally incapable of coexisting and also central to many of the actions and decisions that an individual makes.

A situation such as that doesn't exactly promote tolerance.

Huh? comparing religious with GLBT? Your comparing with oranges and apples. It does not work.

One thing for sure, GLBT community don't harass or preach to anyone. Yet they got harassed with group of hate criminals.

Religious people on other hand do harass some people, and make loud noises about their beliefs.

I agreed with Alex that religious is prohibited here. Enuff said.

We left you out? No, you left yourself out on your own.

It is OK to have religious belief, there are bunch of agnostic and athesist around you and you need to respect them. They will respect your religious as long as you respect their belief, if you cant respect them, then you are the one who left out.

Keep in mind, we are not against your beliefs and we have our own beliefs and we want that respect.

to me it does left me out

If you allow thing that gay/lesbian forum , why not bring the religious back on

i know will be a battle but i am get tried of chistian people hide here and not share what they have learn ? or love the sinner but hate their sin and someone close out last year ?

please can we talk the bible issue , thank you
i FRANKLY don"t understand . i know it ODD !

but we need to talk about it to spread the Gospel !

the bible is very old but it had fulfill already what the bible was told !

One note - you don't want to talk about or otherwise discuss religion. You want to preach to others. Christian people don't "hide here" they simply have other things to talk about than their beliefs.

Just keep in mind that if you are successful in somehow changing the owner of the site's mind, the result might not be quite what you're expecting...

If you allow thing that gay/lesbian forum , why not bring the religious back on

i know will be a battle but i am get tried of chistian people hide here and not share what they have learn ? or love the sinner but hate their sin and someone close out last year ?

please can we talk the bible issue , thank you
i FRANKLY don"t understand . i know it ODD !

but we need to talk about it to spread the Gospel !

the bible is very old but it had fulfill already what the bible was told !

Non-debate religious discussion may be ok with some restriction but you cannot get into debate about religious.

You cannot compare with GLBT and religious in this forum and if you don't like it then leave this forum.

Huh? comparing religious with GLBT? Your comparing with oranges and apples. It does not work.

One thing for sure, GLBT community don't harass or preach to anyone. Yet they got harassed with group of hate criminals.

Religious people on other hand do harass some people, and make loud noises about their beliefs.

I agreed with Alex that religious is prohibited here. Enuff said.

Trustworthy agree with you. :)

Please see this thread and this one too.

Questions? Ask Alex.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back